Chapter 18, part 2

Chapter 18, part 2

Xenia Pov

I went out to where everyone was training and immediately my eyes fell on Xavier and Ross training with each other blow for blow, it was seriously one of the hottest things I had ever seen, just seeing the sweat drip along their huge sexy warrior bodies was making my head spin. Everyone was paired up with someone and a few were practicing solo. All I wanted to do was just enjoy this beautiful sexy scene unfolding in front of me, and that is exactly what I did, gone was the idea of training and in was the idea of ravishing their hotness with my eyes…

“Hey Mary aren’t you going to come and train? Isn’t that what you wanted to do? Ross asked amusedly.

“Naa, I am good for now, give me a few minutes to see how you guys train and watch your techniques after that I’ll join you” I said very sweetly and sat on a side bench to make sure I don’t miss any of the fun.

It’s been almost two hours and still no sign of Xyon and I really missed him… Well his bad I can enjoy these gorgeous specimen till he graces me with his presence… It was really getting hotter and hotter by the minute I guess training or sitting in the sun would do that to you!

After a few more moments I was drenched with sweat and I really needed to get out of here because I was really starting to feel sick and I think I might have had a heat stroke. I stood from where I was sitting and slowly went near the training grounds.

“Hey, Xavier please can you take me back I really feel unwell” I said in a very weak voice.

Xavier came near me to check my temperature when we heard Ross growl loudly. “STEP AWAY FROM HER, NOW” he shoved Xavier away from me which made Xavier mad and both of them attacked each other wildly, this was really hot and sweat was dripping furiously from my body I must be dehydrated from all the sweating, Yes, that must be it, for what else could the reason for my sudden sickness?

“Are you crazy? What’s wrong with you man?” Xavier asked Ross furiously. “Don’t touch her” Ross shouted back at Xavier while tackling him on the ground.

Seriously this was getting out of hands and I had to do something to put a stop to it.

“Okay boys enough already and someone take me back inside” I said annoyed by their behavior and placed my hand on Xavier’s back willing him to step away.

Bad Move

Xavier growled quietly at me while turning towards me his eyes had completely gone black! What the hell?

I fell backwards completely shocked at what I was seeing, what’s wrong with him?

“Xavier? Please you are scaring me” I said softly but Xavier pushed Ross violently and attacked me but the moment he came near me Josh pulled him away.

“What are you doing have you lost it” Josh scolded Xavier but soon his eyes were black as night and was coming towards me in a very frightening manner.

Suddenly Ross barked at them “One step near her and you are all dead” Ross came near me

“Dammit Mary, Move and get to your damn room and lock yourself in.

“But why?” I asked surprised.

He swore loudly “Because you are in heat dammit!” He looked at me apologetically.

Did he just say HEAT

             How is that even possible? I haven’t been marked hell what’s going on? One thing is for sure now is not the right time to think over it especially when there is a pack of hungry Male werewolves looking at you as a piece of meat.

I started to run as fast as I could towards my room but soon I was tackled by two werewolves and they were trying to tear away my clothes, Shit! I tried to kick them away but they were a lot stronger than I was.

Aghhh! I screamed hoping someone would come to help me but looking back I saw Ross was having a real hard time keeping the other warriors away from me.

Oh no oh no! No one was going to help me but soon I felt them both ripped away from me. I slowly opened my eyes to find Xyon standing above me and breathing heavily and rage was evident in his icy blue eyes.

“Stand up” he ordered me I stood without a single word.

“Keep moving in front of me till we reach your room” He said in a tight voice, I nodded and started to walk in the direction of the pack house. We had taken just a few steps when Xyon turned his head towards his warriors “I’ll deal with all of you and your disgraced behavior later” he promised in a deep deadly voice.