Chapter 14, part 2

Chapter 14, part 2

Dedicated to my very loyal and special readers, sunnydreamz, DollyDoll1, and It_s_Maria

I love you all a lot and you guys really push me to write even if I don't want to, thanks for your love and support. Xoxoxooxoxo

********************

Xyon Pov

I entered the room where I found Mary sound asleep on the bed. I went and sat on the edge of the bed and kept looking at her beautiful face, her dainty nose, her full luscious lips slightly open, her high cheekbones and her smooth complexion, her slender long neck and satiny shoulders, the swell of her breasts that were peeking from the bed sheet. Suddenly I saw a beautiful blush sneaking up her breasts, shoulder, neck, and cheeks and then I came face to face with shy green eyes that were barely holding my desire filled eyes.

I cleared my throat "here, I brought you some clothes to wear" I said while placing her clothes on the bed.

Suddenly her eyes lit up "thank you very much you have no idea how weird it feels being naked with only a bed sheet covering you up" the moment she realized what she said she turned a deep shade of red, to lessen her discomfort I laughed "yeah, I guess not very comfortable" I said with a chuckle.

"Okay now shoo" she said while getting down from the bed one hand on the sheet and one on the clothes I brought.

"Fine, I'll just turn around, it's not like it's the first time you are wearing clothes with me being in the room" I said naughtily.

"Okay" she said and started to unwrap the sheet which was my cue to turn around and the second I turned around I heard a soft thud on the ground, dam these heighten hearing senses. I heard the clap of her bra, the gliding sound of her panties moving above her long slender legs. I couldn't take it anymore and before I did something I'll regret later I left the room.

My wolf was going crazy he wanted to jump her bones right there and then. "Calm down, what's your problem? Dammit! You are acting like a shewolf in heat" I scolded my wolf.

He just grunted and started putting really erotic images in my mind consisting of me and Mary.

"Stop it! You really want to get us in trouble. I mean seriously she doesn't even trust us enough and who says she has those kinds of feelings towards us?" I said exasperatedly.

"I know for sure she has some kind of feelings for us" my wolf said arrogantly. "Well, as much as I would like to believe you but no can't do because it's complicated and I would really appreciate it if you let me think straight and stop influencing me" I ordered while shutting of our connection to have some peace of mind because according to my wolf we have every right to go to her room and have our way with her. I mean seriously where does my wolf live? In the stone ages? For he sure has a very narrow and one sided mind track.

*************************

Xenia Pov

After getting dressed I went and stood by the door and I could barely contain my laughter. Since my mate connection to him was unbroken I could feel and hear all his emotions and thoughts. Poor Xyon was having a real hard time being around me and the poor thing had no idea why, serves him right for giving up on us.

"When are you going to forgive him?" My wolf asked annoyingly "You know he did what he did for a reason and look at all that he has done for us and without even knowing who we are, and remember our garden, common you can't be that cruel?" she asked furiously.

"Calm down you don't need to nag me about it, he is my mate as well so don't interfere with my decisions but to let your mind at ease I have already forgiven him, but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun on his expense, right? I asked with fake sweetness. "You are bad! Who are you? Give me back my sweet Xenia, what have you done to her?" She asked mockingly.

I giggled and shut down our connection not wanting her to influence any of my actions as I tried to listen at Xyon and his wolf's conversation. I must admit I feel somewhat bad for eavesdropping on them but I can't deny the thrill I feeling by doing this very wrong deed. I heard his footsteps coming back towards me and I jumped back on the bad making sure to look like I have been sitting there all along as a very good girl.

"How are you feeling?" Xyon asked me tenderly I nodded "been better but can't complain" I answered jokingly.

He smiled "well, that's good; anyways I came here to tell you that dinner is ready and since you are still not feeling very well you are going to be staying in my wing" he said in a matter of fact kind of tone.

"Excuse me come again? Why am I going to have to share your room? What's wrong with my old room?" I asked with a hint of panic clearly depicted in my voice.

"Well firstly we won't be sharing a room, as you said it but we'll be sharing my wing there is a big difference for my wing has four bed rooms which clearly makes it unreasonable to share a room!" he said amusingly and clearly enjoying my discomfort. "As for what's wrong with your old room, well now you tell me how can I as your host allow you to stay at the servants quarters when you are my guest, what will it tell of my hospitality if someone heard this is how we treat our guests surely you don't want people to think so lowly of me or my pack" he finished with a really smug look on his face because we both knew that he was right and that no matter what my fate as to share his abode has been sealed. Let's just pray that I don't do something that will totally embarrass me.

OMG does this mean we'll have to share his bathroom as well?

I think now I am doomed for his bathroom is where all my problems started I just wish that whatever spell that had been casted is now far gone and I can act sanely around him. I'll just have to be very careful and keep my fingers crossed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hello my dear friends hope all is well with you and you are also anxiously waiting for things to heat up in their sweet abode. Guys I just wanted to point out one thing please if you like what you read do vote and comment it really makes me feel appreciated for my work I mean seriously if you like something it's not that hard just to touch that small vote button, ( I am seriously giving you guys puppy eyes with a cute pout).

Thanks again my lovelies

Xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Goldengirl200%