Chapter 4, part 2

Chapter 4, part 2

Xyon Pov

It's been almost an hour since they all arrived at the club; Ross his third in command was practically begging him to join the dance floor, something he had no interest in right now.

"Seriously Ross, I am not in the mood right now" I growled. "Chill dude, I just think you need to have some fun, you know live a bit more" making him earn a scoff from me

"thanks for your concern, but I am living my life pretty well" I stated flatly not liking what he was implying.

"Okay, my bad, sorry for actually trying with you man" Ross said with a hint of frustration and went back to the dance floor.

I kept watching all my warriors having a good time. Some were dancing some were drinking, they were all blowing off their steam, and I should be doing the same thing yet, I didn't want to. I juat wanted to just go back and have some sleep. I've been working everyone and myself a lot these past few weeks especially after my sources gave me the news that something big was about to go down and many things were about to change. I just wondered if it had to do anything with the other pack being wiped out. 

I arrived at the pack house before anyone else. The silence of the place really calmed my nerves and right now a shower and bed are the best things that can happen to me.

As soon as I entered my room I was shocked of two things, one: I heard the water tap running in my bathroom and two: I was dead sure he smelled a she-wolf in my bathroom.

Slowly after regaining my composure I walked towards the bathroom and slowly opened the door, only to have my breath knocked out of me.

Was I dreaming? Hallucinating? For right in front of me In my bathtub was a naked woman whose one leg was in the air being scrubbed by My loofah!

I had to admit, she was a sight out of this world! Although, I couldn't see other than her beautiful sexy back and her long wet dark hair I knew she was beautiful and everything else that I was unable to see must be even more beautiful. Before my thoughts got me into trouble I cleared my throat from behind her and asked,

"Can you please explain to me what you are doing in my bathtub?"

The beautiful woman turned around so quickly to face me that I actually was afraid she might have hurt herself, of course all such noble thoughts were evaporated from my dirty head as I came face to face with a set of breasts that were dripping wet and their rosy buds were staring at me begging for my undivided attention.

I instantly felt tightness in my groin and wanted to suck them. What the hell! 

She becoming aware of her position thus quickly hugged herself and by doing that hid her breasts from my lustful eyes. I quickly averted my eyes to her face and just raised an eyebrow

"You know I still didn't get my answer, who are you? And how in the world did you even get into the main house? Let alone my private wing! And my bathroom!" I couldn't believe my calm voice because calmness was the last emotion on my mind.

The girl took a deep breath causing her beautiful breasts go up and down which earned my complete attention. Now it was her turn to clear her throat

"can you please turn around till I cover myself properly" she asked me while raising both her eyebrows.

"Oh! I am sorry" I said and did what she asked with some embarrassment. After a few seconds,

"on second thoughts could you hand me the towel hanging near you, I forgot my clothes downstairs" she said sheepishly which made me turn around again so fast she blinked in shock

"Are you telling me you got naked downstairs and walked all the way to the third floor, while naked? Never did it occur to you someone might catch you in such a compromising manner" I pointed towards her body to emphasize my words and not knowing why but such a thought made both me and my wolf mad...

Hell! I felt no one had the right to see her like that other than me!

(Where the hell did that thought pop up in my mind?).

She just huffed a breath out and glared at me which forced my eyes back on her and her body and unfortunately for her the bubbles were dying out which fortunately for me just allowed me to see more of her naked body...

"Like right now if you give me the damn towel would be great before I am completely exposed sir” she said angrily.

I didn't turn around I just grabbed the towel with one hand and handed it over to her. She took it and stayed in the tub

“Really? You are going to make me ask again?” She said irritably. I kept staring at her for a moment and then just turned around with a sigh

“you know you need to answer my questions and don’t even think about running away while I am turned around” She poked me on the shoulder making me turn around

“you really think I am going to run away dressed like this” she pointed to her towel clad body. I knew I had to get some space between us before I started to decide and judge by my other head!

Just seeing her in My towel was doing really bad things to my body. I was sure all my blood was pumping downstairs. I moved away from her and into my room, and went straight to the closet and threw her one of my shirts.  She caught it just in time, and muttered a thank you while she went back into the bathroom to put it on.

I kept thinking why was it that I felt things are going to be different with this she-wolf being in the picture?