Chapter 50

Mature content ahead, if you are not comfortable or too young please skip this part

Xenia Pov

"What are you doing?" I gasped as he stood in front of me. Soon his lips crashed violently against mine.

"Xyon..." I moaned but tried to push him away from me as soon as he felt my hands on his chest trying to push him away he growled warningly and picked me up and threw me on the soft bed and attacked me with his lips. kissing and nipping at my lips, chin, neck and oh God! This was killing me for now I just simply forgot everything; I forgot that I was angry with him or... Oh God! Another moan escaped my lips as he was by now attacking my breasts with his magical hands.

Xyon Pov

I tried to control my wolf but by now he was taking none of it. He was in complete control giving me just the chance to feel and taste my mate. We were both losing our minds with lust and love overcrowding our minds so much that both of us didn't pay attention to the fact that Xander was unusually quiet...

I kept kissing her deliriously till I could feel her responding with the same need and urgency.

She started to remove my shirt but her hands were shaking from need and lust when she couldn't open the buttons on my shirt I smirked and winked at her, which I shouldn't have for she just raised a beautifully arched eyebrow and showed me her left claw which wiped my smirk and shirt both out of my face and body!

She was on top of me kissing and sucking my neck making all the blood rush down to my c*ck which by now was just itching to get some attention she felt it as she was sitting on it and started rubbing herself on it making us both pant heavily. God how I missed her!

But soon we were kind of both fighting for dominance for when I tried to turn her around she growled and forced me down with both her hands which didn't sit well with my wolf and he was ready to show her who is in charge when all of a sudden she took off her top and bra both at the same time making my wolf reconsider his thoughts for now both of us were drooling like hormonal pups.

Next her skirt was off leaving her just in her red thong

I was going to have a heart attack!!!

"Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to get to work?" She playfully taunted me with a smirk and a sexy rub on my c*ck. That was enough to get me out of my trance as I flipped her over making her giggle.

"Easy... Big boy..." She teased me yet she bent all the way making her free breasts touch the bed and swayed her hips seductively in the air just in front of me, her red thong mocking me making me just want to rip it off her.

Which I did!

She screamed in shock and pleasure both at the same time making me lose complete reign over my wolf and I tore away my remaining clothes and pumped two fingers in her already welcoming and wet slit. Her moans and gasps were my ending for I couldn't take it anymore, if I didn't f*ck her right now I was going to explode. Removing my now drenched fingers I aligned my fully erect c*ck with her slick opening and without giving her any warning I thrust in her till I was fully seated in her heat.

Xenia Pov

I was swaying my hips wanting Xyon to just take me for I could not wait any longer when suddenly I felt his expert fingers playing with my heat and pinching my now swollen cl*t. I was still trying to get a hold of a single steady breath when my breath was literally knocked out of my body.

Xyon had just pushed all his c*ck till the hilt seating himself deep inside of me. After the initial shock I started to breathe again and he started to pound me hard and fast.