Chapter 47, part 2

Xyon Pov

"Really? I mean are you sure this is the right thing to do?" I asked uncertainly.

"Alpha what choice do we have in here, you could either allow this and hope for the best or stay apprehensive" Esmeralda said with frustration lacing her voice. Those were her words as she left my office to give me time to process what she had just suggested.

Which was definitely not what I had hoped for!

Turning around I saw Xenia standing with concern written all over her beautiful face.

"You agree with her as well? I asked unbelievingly. Turing around she walked towards me

"Baby you know I am not siding with her or anything" She answered while encircling my waist with her arms and placing her head on my shoulders.

"Uffff!" I huffed, yet having her in my arms certainly calmed all my nerves down. Taking a deep breath in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet tantalizing scent I asked.

"Sooo... You think I should agree to it?" I held my breath for whatever she would say was going to be the verdict.

Slowly she looked up into my eyes and said in a clear firm yet soft voice.

"Our wolves deserve their mates and their Amarokes lets not let our egos stand in the way"

And that was it those simple yet powerful words tipped the scales and I was all in.

No longer would be there a rule that forbade females from staying at the premises of Black Hounds territory.

At the beginning when I had asked the shewolves to stay I never expected that to mean for them to like live in with us. I thought they would come and go not live in with us, but I guess if we wanted to crack this thing together we had to be living together, makes sense right?

I hope so, I really hope so...

*******************************************************

Cassie Pov

It has been a week and we still keep to ourselves as if every shewolf is scared of finding out who her mate is. We were all given the eastern wing and we each were given a very beautiful and spacious room. The boys were really trying their best and going out of their way to make us feel comfortable and at home.

Like today there is this pool party being held which I am sure is only to draw us out of our shells. And as much as I don't want to go Jessica would never allow it...

(Before two hours)

"But I really don't want to go" I protested to which Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"We promised them that we are going to try and you or anyone of us staying here is so not trying" she said firmly which kind of made me cringe inwardly remembering the anger that radiated from a certain wolf last time we had an encounter with the boys. He just scares me, I could handle anyone of them other than the hostile one I guess it showed on my face for Jessica placed her hand gently on my shoulder.

"I know you are scared, heck we all are, but we have to do this we owe it to ourselves and to them, so please make this easier for all of us and let's not be rude to our hosts? Huh? What do you say?

(Present Time)

And that is how I am right now wearing a two piece black and gold bikini with a colorful sarong tied to my waist and mustering all the will power I have to go and mingle with the rest. I just kept looking at them through the window of my room. They were all putting in the effort and I could see slowly slowly the girls and boys were starting to really enjoy themselves and play with each other be it in the pool or just sitting around and chatting about God know what?