accidental hybrid: chapter 97

i had atleast walked a mile across the field now and i still hadnt thought of anything. then something hit me. what day was it? i pulled my phone out of my triuser pocket and flipped it open. the screen suddenly lit up.

the screen said today it was sunday so that ment tomorow would be monday so everyone would be at school so if anyone i knew had children then they would be out of the way because they would be at school. school ! that was it. i knew who i had to see. but i had said to myself that he would be out of my life for good. i had no chocie. i had to go and talk to ashton wether i liked it or not.

only this could be dangrous for him and for me. what if i show up in school and someone see's me. well i wouldnt acctually go inside oof school but i would have to find him. and then he had, had a hissy fit when he had first seen my wings and now that i am a vampire, which i am going to have to tell him, would probally make things worse. i could always use being a vampire as a threat. make him do as he's told otherwise he's gonna be sucked dry. but i think he would know i am different because i do look different what with my eyes and fabgs. well i had to try. but i didnt even know what i was going to say to him and even find him. i had a few miles to go till i got to the school so i shold atleast be there by break. hopefully he would be on the yard to.

i turned myself so that i faced the norht east and began walking to school. it was about midnight so i had so time to spare and i wasnt hungry. which was good.

*******************************************

i was almost there now, i could see the school gates. as i had walked the sun had rose in te sky and its heat stroked my bare arms. it wasnt hot or bright. just the usual dull ish day. the snow had also melted around this area aswell. what was with the snow latley. it was constantly on and off or was that me just moving to different areas all the time?

i had even heard the school bell ring for break and the swarm of kids pile on to the school yard. i made it just in time aswell. i walked all the way up to the green school gates so i could see through the bars. but i didnt want to get to close though because they reminded me to much of the cell window. and i couldnt risk being seen.

i found ashton standing in a group of boys. i didnt know any of them and i didnt get along with anyone at school, even ashton so i guessed they didnt know me. good. better that than me having to kill them all. they stood near the fence where there was a gate so i could go round to them without having to go through the yard. and ashton had his back to the febce so he wouldnt see me coming and try to leg it.

i sighed and began to walk slowly towards them, keeping my eye on ashton as i did. he wasnt going anywhere. he was luaghing and joking with the mates he must have made after i left. he looked so happy and i was about to ruin that for him. i had a habit of upsetting people. i was almsot near him now, so close i could almsot smell him wich wasnt a joke. i heard him laugh again but it made me want to turn back and not bother. to just go and find someone else to help. but he was the only person who could.

i got to the gate he was standing near and went up behind him. " hey ashton" i said. he jumped out of his own flesh and moved so he could turn to face me. " amiee?!" he stutterd. " hey dont look at me like i am dead" i tried to joke. " keep away from me your freak !" he said a little louder. in unhuman speed, i opened the gate and ran up to ashton and grabbed him by the throat then pushing him agaisnt one of the closest school walls. he squeeled a little. i heard hos mates gasp. " listen, i'm not going to hurt you ok, i'm here because i need your help" i said. he chocked a little. " could you loosen up a little" he stammerd. i let go slightly so he could breath better. " what makes you think that i am going to help you?" he said. " you really dont want to know or do you?" i said.

i moved closser to his ear and growled as animal like as i could and i felt him shiver. i pulled myself back and smiled at him. he noticed my fangs almost suddenly. he looked scared. " if you dont help me then the consiquences are going to be leathal so.....you going to help me or not?"

he just looked at me wide eyed while i heard the others mubble slightly as they watched the little drama scence going on between the two of us.