accidental hybrid: chapter 65

i just kept pushing tyson as far away from me as i could. that way me or him wouldnt get hurt. but he still kept coming at me. i had forced my self to say sorry to him, countless times but it seemed like tyson had just closed down, his mission only was to beat the shit out of me.

i hadnt ment it to sound so harsh, the things i said. but i noticed that the more pissed i get, the more horrible my words are. i head also regained some of my heart. so looks like my angel is fighting back to. but i didnt want to hurt tyson for something he was just mad about. and i had a feeling that he was going to regret it afterwards.

he came at me again but missed my stomache as i jumped back. " tyson, i'm sorry so stop it ! please" i shouted at him. he was making me get closer to the mansion gates, where the vampires were still setting of the bombs. if i get to close i was surley going to be in some serious pain. and right now, i didnt want blood being the first thing on my list, wetheri needed it or not. i ran in unhuman speed behind him and inside of sending him flying forward, i pulled him back towards the house. as i looked back at the gate, i noticed the gap the bombs had made. i saw hundreds of pairs of blood curling, crimson eyes starring back at me. while a couple of the other vampire rigged up another bomb to the gate. i needed to stop tyson now beofre either of us gets out of strength.

i decided trying to think about my ability, like i did everything else,so i closed my eyes. i didnt have long to think about it as tyson had begun to get back up off the floor again. but slowly. i imagend unhooking a tight elastic band from two nails at either end of it. the elastic band was streching tighter and tighter as my strength grew, but i had to hurry up before it exploded inside of me. and killing me. i quickly pulled the elastic band over the first nail and let it go. the elastic band snapped back into its orriginal shape as wind surrounded me. i heard a very distant smashing and a breeze as the wind hit heavier objects making the scary noise it sometimes does.

when i focused back on the elastic band, i noticed it had been placed back on the first nail. ready to be realised and snap back into is normal shape. i opened my eyes again and gasped. it had worked ! only i seemed to have done alot more damage than beofore. so that must have ment this one was a stronger force than before.

the flowers in the flower beds were flattend against the ground like some one had trampled over them. or like a strong wind had hit them. tyson was also lying further away than i rememberd him getting up from. and the path leading to the door of the mansion was slightly dented, most of the concreate sticking out of the ground like some one had drove a heavy truck over it, the car sinking into the ground. the tiers bringing up the concreate with it like it was soft ice cream. the whole in the front of the mansion, that used to be the door looked twice as big to.

i just stood there for a few seconds, taking in the damage i had caused. then i noticed the silence. it was to quite. the last time i had looked, the vampires were setting off another bomb. i looked back at the gate and realized they had stopped. they were also taking in the damage i had done. some of them looked frightend almost. some suprised.

but then i noticed the fuse on the bomb was lit. and was about finished. i ran in unhuman speed, as far away from the gate as i could. just in time aswell. the bomb went up in flames like it had been set wrong. the light from the fire casted a huge shadow on everything. i watched it as it streched into the sky then finnaly shrinking. but then i heard low, deep growls. i looked back at the gate. the gate had now been tottaly demolished. the vampires standing behind it.

then they all came running at me altogether. but just as i thought as i was on my own. i felt someone hold my hand slightly. i looked down at my hand and followed the bare arm up to to the owners face. it was tyson. "i'm sorry, it was my vampire half, i couldnt stop her from saying it, i just got pissed, i didnt know" i said, the excuses just blurting out. "i know, its ok, your forgiven, well your vampire side is, even though it hurt a little but how can i get mad at you when i love you to much" he said. he looked away and gazed at the vampires who were running at us.

but time seemed to slow down to me. i heard all the other angels join us. ready to fight till there deaths. each one of them looking at the swarm of vampires. but i didnt care. all i wanted was for me and tyson to be together, to be happy. " i love you,no matter what happens and i'll be here for you" tyson said, giving my hand a tight squeeze. "i love you to and i am here for you" i replied, squeezing his hand back. we locked eyes for a second, the love he had for me clear in his eyes.

i couldnt live ina world without him. so i was going to make sure he stays in this world with me. or whats the point of fighting. just at that same moment, something changed inside me.

and it made me feel indestructible.