accidental hybrid: chapter 55

i didnt know what to say. in the last few seconds my mind had just gone completly blank. i just stood wide eyes at the two women.

"well ?" asked nikki, who seemed to get more and more inpatient by the second. all that came out of my mouth was a long sharp breath as if i was trying to say somethng but it wouldnt come out. " well !" nikki shouted. her shout made me jump a little.

" but i dont know how !" i shouted back at her. "well you could have told us you didnt" said sophie. her voice was soft but it also sounded like she was annoyed. she didnt bother waiting for me to answer. instead she just turned around and began pacing back anf forth.

" so what am i going to have to do?" i asked. nether of them answerd. " its hard to explain but i'll try" said sophie. "well some how you have to think of a change thats happend after your change like you've got a scar recently or a new member of the family has come back or whatever get the idea ?" she said. i nodded. i new what what she ment. and i knew what i had to do. " right i got it" i said aloud. "but this new thing in your life has to be real and true but the more you know about it the better" sophie told me.

i nodded again to tell her i understood. the only emotion that i had felt the most strongly in between the time i changed and now was that i loved tyson. i mean if he hadnt showed up a few minuets ago i would be dead now. with my head on the floor seperate from my body. but the doubt that he felt the same about me made me think twice. but did his feelings even count in this?

i had to try anyway. the two women began to walk back through the same door that had come out of. when i followed them i felt the air in my lungs escape my lips. the room i enterd was utterly breath taking. it looked like i had been carved by gods.

i had never seen such beauty in my life. and i thought vampires were good looking.