accidental hybrid: chapter 13

tears welled up in the corner of my eyes. i wasn't sure whether to tell him or not. it was also irritating because he just stared and stared at me waiting.

"so are you going to tell me or not ? " Ashton asked " i dont know, so much has happened lately and even though i know the things i say are true , just looking at the person i am telling this to makes me think i am mad !" i said now agitated.

the tears fell heavily down my cheeks again. i had grown tired of crying. crying never fixes anything. and my eyes had started to dry out. i walked away from Ashton and carried on until the wall on the opposite side of my door stopped me.

i placed my forehead on my wall and started to bang my head over and over. it should hurt but my emotions had caused me to become numb so the pain signals in my brain weren't registering.

"hey stop it"Ashton said, running over to me. he made a little jump when he came close to the pool of blood. he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back far away from the wall as he could and embraced me in a hug as the tears re started. " i just want this to all stop and go away.... all the pain and all the memories with it" i sobbed in Ashton's chest. his arms tightened around me as i spoke.

"its ok" Ashton soothed " no its not !, i have this feeling its going to get worse." i tried to shout but it came out in little mumbles as i cried. " how is it?" he asked.

" i dont know but i have this feeling it will" i said.

Ashton had started to stroke my hair repeatedly. then his hand rested on my neck, then started to move lower down to my back. but his hand stopped in the middle of my back and he started tapping.

bit i didn't feel the drumming of his hand on my back. before i could say anything, Ashton's hand traced the top of my back. but he stopped. "what's this?" he asked but he seemed to curious to wait for an answer. so he started pulling at something on my back.

"oww stop it that hurts !" i screamed but he continued to pull. it started to hurt really badly now so i pushed him hard. it sent him flying across the room but he softly landed on my bed.

he hadn't let go of my shirt as i pushed him so now my t shirt had a huge hole on it showing my back. but something started to slowly unfolded on my back.

i couldn't twist my head around to see but Ashton saw it all to clearly.

his face went pale with shock as he continued to stare. " what is it?" i asked worried

"yyyyou have huge black wings oon your back" Ashton stuttered

i ran over to my mirror and sure enough.

a huge pair of black wings framed my body.