accidental hybrid: chapter 75

" how are you going to make us sorry?" said the boy who was holding me. "i'll show you" i said. as always, i reached deep inside of me and pulled the elastic band and let it go. as i expected it made the boy holding me and the other boys fall backwards. as the boy let me go i landed to the floor.

i got up and turned round to see there shocked faces. "like that" i said. none of them said anything. at that momment i smelt there blood again. i was hungry like mad. and they were to close so i couldnt resist it. " now then i'm hungry and like i said, i'm gonna make you wish you had just let me go, so who's gonna become dinner?" i said. they all looked at me gone out, like i just told them i was acctually a man.

they all just looked at each other. then one began to laugh. the others soon joined in. " no...i'm serious" i said. they stopped laughing. i sniffed the air and decided to go for the nicest smelling. and that happend to be the guy who had grabbed me. " its you, stand up" i orderd him. he smilled slightly but then got up and stood still. " what you goona do?" one laughed " kill him by snogging his face off?" he finished. " no just watch" i said as i began walking towards my dinner.

he just stood motionless. "ready?" i asked. he nodded. and in unhuman speed, i went for his neck, sinking my fangs deep into it. he began to shake violently as he began to choke on his own blood. on the other hand, i felt great as his blood seeped down my throat, i moaned. i needed this so bad.

i heard the other boys scream as this guys blood spilled on the clear white snow at his feet. the boys got up and legged it but one took a quick glance back. "i'm sorry mate" he said then carried on running far away from me. the blood began to squirt in my mouth in little drips as it began to run out. he was nearly dry. i heard him breathe out his last breath and fall heavly into my grip as he died. i pulled away as i couldnt suck out any more blood from him. as i let go, his body fell to the ground, his weight crunching the snow as he landed. his eyes were still open and the light snow began to settle on him as he lay there motionless. i wipped my mouth with my sleeve and began to walk backwards.

i turned around and carried on walking the way i had planned on going. this had held me up alot and i was running out of time as it began to grow dark.

i saw a gate up ahead and ran towards it. on the other side of it was a street with posh houses lined up on one side of the road. each drive way had a fancy car parked on it and the houses were brightly lit on the front. it was quiet. i jumped over the gate and my feet landed silently on the other side.  i turned lefton a street called blackley road. it took me to a dead end so i had to walk all the way back to the gate and go right instead. this way took me further into the posh estate. i passed a school wich had closed because of the ever growing snow that was falling. further down the houses began to grow more and more like my own home, not to posh and not to shabby. i rememberd i hadnt been home in ages and the thought sadened me. but part of me was glad i hadnt.

i took the next right and continued on the road. after endless rows of houses passing me, i enterd the nearest town. it was brightly lit yet it was slightly empty. i began to search for the work place but i decided to go to claires hotel because it was late so she must be at home now.

it was called summerfields hotel. so that was where i was going. if i could find it.