accidental hybrid: chapter 66

time seemed to stop completley then. like i had stopped it. but i didnt feel the explosion inside of me when i used one of my powers. or this could be different. but as i looked closer at the vampires and some of the angels, i noticed that they were moving but only so slow you had to look really close to tell.

but i was the only one that was able to move freely. but something happend inside of me that made time speeed up again. the vampires were so close to us now, there silent footsteps moving towards us. then i felt the first punch in my left cheeck, as the cold icey vampires hand sliced its way into my flesh. i felt the blood burst out of broken skin.

i heard the other vampires start to beat up the others. i so badly wanted to do nothing but protect tyson, never letting the vampires near him. not even close enough for him to feel the coldness of there dead skin. but i was to busy with the vampire that was trying to kill me. his fists continued to swing at me, sometimes missing me. i hadnt managed to hit him yet. he was so good at being able to fight me while blocking every part of his body from being open to my fists. he must have had some good practise.

but i noticed one. in his stomache, just above his left hip. it had always been open to me but i juat hadnt noticed it till now. i waited for abit longer before i struck. i hit and the vampire was so suprised he almost died of shock. it must have been the fact that he wasnt so good after all or i was just good at spotting weak spots. he fell to the floor almost instantly. his body cracking against the frosty concreate. it seemed to be a great weak spot. he looked like he was in so much pain that i thought i could have killed him if i had hit harder. but i had to kill him before he recoverd and got back up again.

i hit him again, only this time in the chest. he moaned in pain. i walked behind him and placed his head in between my hands. and his head came off easily as i turned it to far. his body slumped to the floor while his head still stayed in my hands. i looked at him one final time before letting it go, smashing on the floor. it sounded like lots of glass was breaking only it sounded a bit heavier than glass did. but he was dead so i really didnt care.

i really couldnt be botherd to fight vampires even though i was full of strength. i looked inside of me and found the elastic band. it was were it always was, deep in the back of my head. i pulled it so it streched and let it go. but this time i only consentrated on killing the vampires. when i had realesed it, i opened my eyes.

as the invisible shield realsed from me, only the vampires disintergrated into a pile of dust where they once stood. nothing around them got damaged but them selves. it even went past the small number of angels that dotted around the mansion. it did exacly what i wanted it to. it was as if they had been cremated. like it had burned through them as it passed.

i looked back at tyson. he was just watching the scene as it happend. he looked so pulled into what was happening, he almost looked hypnotized. his eyes bulged as the vampires vanished in thin air. and so did many of the others. i walked up to a pile and scooped up abit of it in my hands.

it shined a little in the moonlight, like it was glitter. but it also felt like little tiny stones that kept cutting me as i rumaged through it with my thumb. i felt one of the tiny stones cut deep into my flesh. as the blood soaked into the dust,i felt a sucking sensation start up on my wound. i looked down at it and saw that my wound was sucking in the dust. it was going inside of me.

i tired to shake the dust of my hand, but the blood had made it stick to my hand so only the dry bits came off while the rest were sucked in to my body. my arm ached painfully as i felt them run up my arm and into my head. my eyes began to tingle slightly to. something was happening but i didnt know what.

after it had stopped i went to another pile of vampire dust and placed a little of it over my cut. it did the same as the first. only this time it felt colder, this pile of dust belonged to a young women. i had noticed her fighting. she was quiet small but very fast as she beat into her apponent. she looked powerful to, like strength raged with in her.

then my body began to fill with heat, like i was burning from the inside. its flames licked every part of me inside. it burned the most in my eyes and the cut.

i looked down at my arms and saw some curly patterns began to show through my skin. like they were decrative tattos. as they appeared they burned and the same thing happpend to my right shoulder and the right side of my face.

myapperance was changing.