accidental hybrid: chapter 73

susan had left me on my own to think. she had also given me her phone number if i ever needed to talk to her. but right now , i just wanted to be on my own. i seemed to feel better now that i knew what was up with me. and susan was right. i didnt think it was a bad thing but it was no where near a good thing. right now i had to much on my plate.

olympus had come back in after she had left to see if i would tell him or not. i had told him. i think it would be easier if someone in the house knew what was going on with me. i had made him promise not tell anyone and the only person who did tell anyone was me. he had promised, which i was glad.

i was still in the living room. i hadnt gone anywhere else. it was about 11 in the morning now.  i didnt know what to do, or anything to do to take my mind of it.

but then something came to mind. i got up and went over to the shelf. i picked up the ornament of claire fields and said hello in my mind. " anyone there?" i thought. no answer. great, i was going to have to do this the hard way.

i asked olympus if he had a yellow pages book and searched for claire fields. she was right at the back of the book. the number was a house number so it would be crap if she wasnt in. i grabbed the phone and punched in the number. after 3 rings a young women answerd. " hello, summerfields hotel, how may i help you?". great so she was living in a hotel. this was just getting harder by the second. " hi, i'm looking for a women named claire fields, is she avaliable?" i said. "just one momment" the women replied. i heard her tapping lightly on the letters on the keyboard of a compter, as she typed in claire's name. "i'm sorry, claire fields isnt in at the momment" the women said. "erm no problem, do you know where she might be?" i said. " yes, she said she would be going to work today" the women said. " and where does she work?" i said.

"i'm sorry but unless you are a member of her family then we can not give out that sort of information" the woman said. " its ok, i am her sister, i'm visiting her for her birthday, you know the big suprise but she dosnt know i'm coming so thats why i cant ask her" i told her. the slight 'ooooh how wounderful' told me she had brought the lie. " oh certainly madam, she works at supernatrual magazines" she said. so, she did believe in all of the powers then. " oh i am so grateful of you, may you tell me the adress?" i replied. "yes of course, its 275 broadway road, blayton avenue" she told me. "ok thanks bye" i told her and hung up.

blayton avenue was nearly ten miles away and it had been snowing like mad latley. the snow was coming down in huge flakes and really fast. i would have to fly when it wasnt snowing then walk it when it was. i didnt want to grab a taxi or anything because i didnt want anyone to know i was going. not even any of the angels. i also wanted to go as soon as i could. i needed something to do now.

so i ran upstairs and grabbed a bag and filled it up with as much winter clothes as i could. thick wolly coats,jeans, trousers, jumpers,snow boots..the lot. the bag wasnt as heavy as it looked. i thrust it onto my back and went downstairs. luckly, there was no one around. it wasnt snowing yet either, so that would give me ahead start to fly as far away as i could. and if any vampires did turn up while i was gone then the angels were going to have to fend for themselves. tyson seemed to have manged latley with out me so why carnt he then. and i felt that olympus would understand why i had gone. i walked over to the door ready. i opend the wooden door. i took one glance around before steeping out into the snow and flying into the sky.

i was going to miss this place. even though i wasnt planning to be gone for to long.