accidental hybrid: chapter 44

the hot water splashed onto my aking muscles and on to my cold skin. as usual the shower helped loosen my tense muscles. which for some reason my muscles were always tence. the smell of the moldy blood evaporated from my noise. i was going to have to move my old clothes out of the room before they started making the room smell.

i stayed in the shower for about ten minuets,making sure i had given myself a very good wash. i sometimes rubbed the soap bar to hard in my skin,leaving it red raw. i needed a good wash.almost 3 or more days without a god damn wash ! i was suprised no one had said i had started to smell. i dried myself before leaving the bathroom. because even though the corridor was war, i always was cold after i got out of the shower.

i popped my head outside the door to make sure no one was hanging around in the corridor. nope there wasnt. i quickly ran out of the bathroom straight back to my room. back to my empty room. tyson must have left when i went to have my shower. the pile of clothes still sat on the bed with the pair of heels beside it. from looking at the pile of clothes,i guessed most of the items were skirts or dresses. great now i was going to be even colder. but i would rather be cold than smelly.

i rumiged through the pile and came across a light blue denim skirt. the problem was that i couldnt find a top the would go with it.

after going through the pile over and over i decided to wear a black lacey dress that was tight around the waist. the skirt part of the dress had been cut so that it was kind of puffy anf frilly. something like a gothic dress. even though i wasnt gothic i liked it. i couldnt put my own bra back on because it was dirty. but the one i did find looked a little small. but it fitted perfectly when i tried it on. the bra was also black and lacey. now all i needed was some pants. i looked through the pile again but couldnt find any. but i then saw a pair that had got caught up in a vest strap. and what a coinsidence. they matched the bra. black and lacey.

i got dressed and dried my long black hair as much as i could with a towel. i ran my fingers through it to untangle it a little even though a comb would be better.

i then rememberd the heels. they were black and matched the dress aswell. i put them on and fell in love with them. they were my size !! i squeeled a little with excitment. i hadnt been this happy over a pair of shoes for ages.

i was now ready and began to leave the room when i bumped into tyson. he was leaning against the door frame of my room and he looked serious yet almost sad. "we need to talk"was all he said before he started to walk down the corridor towards the stairs.

whatever he wanted to talk about , i wasnt going to like it. the bad things had already started to happen. but i didnt expect so soon. and not to start with tyson. i did love him after all.