accidental hybrid: chapter 69

i came back to my room and the first thing i saw was tysons face.his face was crumpled at first but when his eyes met mine his face relaxed and brightend with happeness.

" thank god your ok" tyson said softly. i smiled up at him but i soon frowned when i rememberd what had happend. i gulped. the horror must be written all over my face. " whats wrong?" tyson asked. " erm well i'm not worried now but i will be....its hard to explain and besides it might not happen" i said " and not if i can help it" i whisperd softly to myself. all of a sudden tyson looked suprised. " what? you saw into the future ?" he asked. i was wresting on his lap so it was hard for me to look away otherwise i might fall off if i turned my head. " sort of...i'm not sure but the way the vampire spoke...it sounded like the future" was all i said.

all of a sudden i was pushed off tysons lap and onto the cold floor. " always a fucking vampire ! always ! why carnt it be an angel or..or a human, but no ! it has to be a vampire !" tyson yelled. he had gotten up and began to pace speedly around the room. to the bed and back to the window. i propped myself up onto my elbows as i watched him. " look it wasnt my fault ! i didnt ask for a vampire to love me !" i shouted back. i looked away and stared out the window. the moon had changed shape this time. it didnt match my moon tatoo on my hand. " what did you say?" asked tyson. i looked at him this time. " just that i couldnt help it that the person was a vampire in my vision" i replied, looking away again. i heard tysons foot steps get louder as he walked towards me. he knelt down beside me and grabbed my face in his hands. " no you didnt, you said ' i didnt ask for a vampire to love me', thats what you said" he said flatley. when he said the words i said, i realized i had said exactly that.

i stared him in the eyes. " well i didnt mean that" i said. his face told me that he didnt believe a word i said and the fact that i didnt trust him to tell him the truth, hurt almost. i wanted to tell him, to trust him even. but my gut was telling me to not tell him, well not yet anyway.

i hadnt noticed the bedroom door slightly click shut as tyson left the room. god, i have hurt him bad. probally deep enough to scar him forever. and i loved him for crying out loud. in a healthy relationship, you needed trust. for some reason we hadnt found it yet. and i didnt blame tyson if he didnt trust me either but i also did care if he didnt. i got up of the floor and walked over to the bed. the bed springs squeeked a little as i dropped myself on to it. the bed covers stroaked my skin gently. i died for tysons touch right now. but something told me he wasnt dying for mine.

i sighed. what was i supposed to do now? i didnt know when this 'vision' of mine was going to happen so the best thing i could do was to try and sort something out so i did. or atleast prepare for it. i also felt that there was more to this tatoo than just seeing visions of the future. i got up and walked to the bedroom door and opened it.

i was normally used to changes and managed to get used to them quickly. but there had just been to many changes in the last few days. and i feel now that i carnt cope with them all at once. it was hurting me and everyone around me.

i needed to adapt to one change before another one comes.