accidental hybrid: chapter 77

it was dark where he was sitting but i saw him clearly. and he didnt have the scar on his face. and he looked so friendly. and he wasnt even a vampire....yet. this was all so confusing. he couldnt be because a vampires skin cannot scar even if it penetrated so deeply. and his skin was so vibrant with colour.

he wasnt harmful yet so i decided to meet him first. see if there was anyway of stopping him from tricken becoming a vampire. and i couldnt help but move towards him. claires hand was on my back and she kept pushing me towards the table that she and this man was siiting at. the huge pile of skatterd paper on the table made me think he was here to do some work with claire. " amiee come and meet jamie" claire said. so that was his name. jamie. such a normal name.

claire pulled me towards the glass table and told me to sit on one of the three chairs that were around it. i took the seat furthest away from jamie. he looked friendly. and so full of life. i smelt him so well. i heard claire scrape the other chair beside jamie and sit on it. " jamie this is amiee, amiee this is jamie" she said introducing us to each other. " nice to meet you" jamie said. i didnt want to say it back because honestly, i didnt want to meet him and it wasnt a nice thing if i ever did. but i said it back anyway. and his voice was so cheerful, no where near as dark and cold as the voice i had heard come from his lips in my vision.  " anyway, dont let me stop you from stopping you from doing your work" i said. i tried to make it sound so guilt stricken because i had stopped them from working, because i hated the fact i was sitting with jamie nevermind talking to him. i would do or say anything to just be away from him.

" no its ok, we can do this another time" claire said. one thing i was certain, was that claire could do something unhuman but it wasnt being able to read people's minds. she was definetly not reading mine. " yh, i mean its not if its important at the momment" jamie put in. was this going to get any worse.  " no i insist" i quickly said. " no, look, my house, my rules and so me and jamie are not doing any work while you sit there bored out of your head" claire said.

i so badly wanted to sigh in irration. " so, what are we going to do?" i said. claire thought about it for a second. " well first your going to take of that coat amiee, its boling in here" she said to me. but i couldnt take my coat of. they would see my wings folded on my back against my green top. " no its fine, i'm rather cold acctually" i said. she gave me an ' are you kidding' look but then walked over to me. she greabbed my hood and started to pull it back. " no really i am" i said. she wouldnt listen. " have you seen your face amiee, your all read and flusterd" claire said.

i got up of the chair and backed away from her. " i have never met someone so....so worried to taking off there coat" jamie laughed. i wanted to shout at him and tell him to shut up but claire had already gained in on me. " amiee stop being silly and take off your coat" claire said." no, i dont want to, its my coat" i said. claire laughed a little and i heard jamie get up ot of his seat to help claire get my coat off. claire gave him a look and all of a sudden jamie came running at me. he went behind me and pinned my arms around my back. " hey no fair !" i yelled. jamie and claire just laughed. his skin was warm against  my cold skin. claire came towards me and began un zipping my coat. i tried to struggle free but it was no luck against jamies strong grip.

my coat finnaly came undone and claire started to pull it off my shoulders. i heard my coat drop to the floor. " there we go that wasnt hard" claire laughed. jamie let me go and walked back to the table so did claire. so jamie hadnt seen my wings. " why were you so afraid of taking you coat off ?" asked amiee. i might as well tell her...and jamie even though i didnt want to but there was no way of getting him out of the room. he would want to know. also because they would see them sooner or later. " becuase i was afraid of you seeing these" i said. claire looked up from the pieace of paper she was looking at in her hand. " seeing what?" she asked.

i began to unfold my wings of my back and let them open up in the huge between the dinning table and the kitchen. i was so glad all four walls in here were brick and because if one was glass i wouldnt have upend them up.  they were fully open instantly. i heard claire and jamie gasp. hadnt claire seen my wings?

" i knew you were different amiee but not this different" claire said pointing at my wings. i looked at jamie. he looked scared but envious at the same time. " what are you?" he asked. the 'what' part hurt but he didnt understand.

" i'm half angel and half vampire" i said. he laughed. "angels and vampires dont exist" he replied. " they dont in your world but they do in mine" i said." and i didnt even believe in them before i was sucked into there world" i continued. jamie looked at claire and she nodded.

" now claire, whats your powers... i think its only fair you tell me yours" i asked. she looked at me. and memories seemed to flash across her eyes.