accidental hybrid:chapter 5

i sat hunched up on the park bench, trying to keep warm. in the last few minutes the tempreture had decreced slightly but the change was easy to notice. also some nearby clouds had coverd up the only bit of sun we had today. crap ! would i ever enjoy living here. it was always so cold. i wouldnt recall ever having a warm day.

the park had been empty when i got here and it has been since. there wasnt really that many kids in huldad. people had said it wasnt a place for young kids. an old women that lives near by said i shouldnt have come here because there wasnt many kids of my own age. it had made me think i was probally the youngest person in the area. i wasnt though. just before i had come here, our neighbour liz mansfield had just give birth to a boy.

i had thought it was going to be fun around here when i had met liz, she was so kind. until she had a fall out with my mum about the banging we had made when we was fixing up the house. she kept saying that we would wake the baby but my mum had told her she would be working on her own terms not the baby's. it had pissed liz of. so ever since then we have had nothing more to do with her.

i started to get uncomfortable. so i shifted my weight to other side of me. but it was still there. it felt like someone was starring me, burning wholes in my back. i swear everyone just knows when someone is stareing. i whiped my head around, facing the small forest behind me. i looked but there was nothing. but it was still there. and at the same time i felt like i was being stared at at the front as well. i looked at the large, posh houses in front of me.

nothing.

this was getting annoying. i knew someone or people were looking at me. seeing me as clear as day but i couldnt see them. like they didnt want to be seen.

it got to much and it started to scare me. what if it was a pedo ?? omg, i shouldnt think of anything like that. besides it was pure day light,everyone would notice.

i got up and started to walk, looking down at my feet. the burning in my body let me know i was still being stared at , even as i walked.

by now i had reached a football field, about 40 yards in distance. it was coverd in inches of snow. smoothe and clear. the staring soon got to much for me.

" show your self ! you cowards, go on i dare you !!" i screamed in to the air. then in the far distance in another achre of woods, the trees rustled as something moved behind them. i saw 3 dark figures before they came out into the clearing. they wore black from top to bottom making them stand out against the snow.

the smallest of them was a young women. around her 20's. her skin surprised me. it was as white as the snow its self. i breathed slowly and deeply, trying to keep my breath even. the other two were large men. they also were wearing black aswell. but their hands and face were only seen as they wore matching black suits.

their eyes appealed to me the most. the colour of them stood out against there pale white skin. i could see them even though there was a great distance between us.

the mens eyes were a turquize colour but the womens were a deep spine chilling red. i had to blink twice to see if i was seeing things right and i was.

i gulped as a bad feeling about all of this rested in my stomache. these guys were new. i had never seen them before. i think. no i was sure.

i never seen them before in my entire life !

i was pulled back out of my thoughts as soon as all three of them started to walk in a matching pattern towards me, closing the large gap that the field was making.

my breathing then decided to go all wobbly on me causeing me to start having a panic attack. they were dangerous. just the way they dressed and there eyes. it was wrong. and i knew they werent locals.

my feet reacted before i relaized i was running back the way i had come. i started to sweat as i ran even though it was so cold. i didnt stop until i reached the park again, finally turning back to look at the field.

they had gone.

i just stood there for moment to get my breath straight again, when i heard an odd flapping. it grew louder and louder as it got closer to me , making me realize the noise was coming from behind me.

i saw a large bird coming right at me, heading towards the forest , across the field. its wings white and huge, gliding through the air. when it got nearer i realized it wasnt a bird it was a guy with wings.

before i had time to look again. the bird guy swooped over my head, making me duck. i coverd my head with my arms, staying there for a few minutes. i then heard a large growl coming from the woods. where the 3 stragers had come out of.

the growl made a shiver run down my spine causing me to run all the way home and never look back....