accidental hybrid: chapter 52

the young female attacked first. she jumped just as i swung making me punch her legs rather than her stomache. but it made her moan. but she came at me again, swinging her fists left and right continuesly.

while i was busy fighting with her, i heard the older male get up from behind. what i foud odd was that the little boy just stood there. not fighting or anything. simply just watching. i heard the older male hiss through his teeth as he began walking towards me,his huge feet dragging heavly across the concrete ground.

i was going to have to get ready to fight him at the same time.

AMIEE'S POV

my body was limp and heavy. i tried many times to move but i no longer had the power to control it. so there is such things as your body having a mind of its own. if dylan was here right now or any vampire infact, they could have the chance to kill me. and i also felt so guilty.in the last few minuets or so i had heard tyson fighting the young female and the male that had alomost broken my neck if tyson hadnt dropped in. well he had dropped in. it had sound like a rock colliding with another rock. i wish i wasnt so usless at the momment. i wanted to help. my head ached the most. because my head had felt like it had been squashed under loads of weights. and it felt so heavy. and i knew i needed blood. as soon as i hit the floor, the blood that had been spilt around me drifted up my nostrils repeatledly, making me hungry even more.

i heard tysons fists slam against one of the attacking vampires behind. i had to rely on my hearing as my back was to the fight and it was to painful for me to turn over. but why was i hurting so much in my body anyway? he hadnt hurt me there. and i hadnt hit the ground that hard. ok, so it had hurt a little but the pain from the fall had subsided before it even had started. i heard tyson moan in pain as one of them hit him.

i needed to move ! and now ! otherwise they were going to kill him. but even as i moved one of my legs, a shot of pain ran through it. like little daggers all over. i could have easily mistaken it for pins and needles but this felt like i hadnt moved my leg in over a century and all the sences in my leg were returning to fast. i began to cry as the pain started to come to much. i stayed still on the side that i had landed on, making sure i never moved an inch. i closed my eyes and cleared my mind. maybe calming myself down would help a little. i blocked every little sound from my ears and imagend i had put cotton wool or something up my nose to stop me from smelling any more of the blood.

i closed of all my sences. so that i had only me,inside of my head. alone. it was dark inside of my head. every now and again, scenes from the real world played on the back of my eyelids like a picture show. but i used every bit of my effort to block them out. and after a few tries they stayed away completly. leaving me at pieace within myself. it was really calm in here. all my previous emotions vanished. pain,sadness,guilt. all of them gone in a puff of smoke. but at this very momment, being alone didnt seem so bad. nether being in the dark scared me. i had enough space and silence to last me for a life time. and to keep me happy. i forget everyone that i had met. i even forgot tyson and the vampires. i was simply empty.

the little version of me smiled to herself inside of my head. she looked healthy and radiant. her eyes, dark blue, glowed even in the dark. her ruby coloured lips almost reached the corner of her ears. and her teeth were straight and flat. no fangs what so ever. and her teeth were whiter than white. so white i thought she wouldnt have to ever brush them again. she was in perfect shape from head to toe. this girl had an hour glass figure, the shape you would expect a high school cheerleader would have. her hair hung loosly down her back, all the way down to her waist. it was a deep shade of black but it shone in the dark and looked silky smooth. so much that i wanted to reach out and stroke it.

then i noticed what she was wearing. it was the dress my mother had made me for my halloween party last year. only it looked less halooweeny. it still had its length, reaching down to the ground. over the top there was a transparent glittery matierial that showed the black silk underneath. on her left, the dress had white swirls in the bottom corner. they had been shaped into a triangle shape. only this dress had been cut to show her bare shoulders and most of her cleevage. the dress i had, had straps and pretty much hid my boobs.

when i finished looking at the dress, i moved my eyes back to the girls face. but this time she wasnt looking at me. she was looking into the deepest part of my mind. the part that i locked all my bad memories in and my nightmares. and even the pain i felt. she continued to stare at it but the time that passed must have caused some strain on her neck as she started to turn her body in the direction she was looking. the back of the dress reavelaed alot of her back. her spine popping out her lightly taned skin. and she had no wings ! no wings folded up against her back.

she was simply human.