accidental hybrid: chapter 84

i didnt know if my mind was playing games on me or what i was thinking was really happening. i was thinking back to my vision. everything i was trying to stop, i was doing the exact oppisite. i was making them happen.

i felt useless. jamie had fell to his knees and had his head in his hands. i didnt know if it was some type of act to get me to go over to him and comfort him in my arms so he could get a chance to rip out my throat. but wether it was a trick or not, i wasnt going anywhere near him. i stood in the same place like setting concreate.

" well..i'm sorry about that, i didnt ask for you to" i said. he looked up then. his eyes looked dark with sadness and small little tear stains gatherd at the corner of each of his eyes. hell ! he was good at acting. and my gut was telling me he was. claire say watching jamie from about the same distance i was from jamie. she was sitting in the snow, her legs crossed and her eyes wide. i could swear that she hadnt blinked for ages now. but she wasnt risking it if jamie moved.

" so....whats going to happen now then?" claire asked. it seemed like she was asking the wind that stroked its fingers through each of our hair and it ruffled our loose clothes. her eyes never met mine or not even jamies, as he had his faceing the pale white snow beneath him. i could tell that she badly wanted to move as the coldness of the snow bit into her body making her go numb. i sighed. " well , i'll tell you one thing, i am not staying here any longer so jamie, decide wether your going to go and kill some other women or get up so i can kick your arse to hell" i said. jamie laughed but it seemed more like what i had said was funny rather than him laughing sacarsticly as i braged i would beat him.

" i dont know" jamie said. i had to think fast. even for a vampire, the cold had found its way to worm its self deep into my skin and i felt like i was going to collapse to the floor and break into thousands of pieaces as i froze. i also had an idea. what if i did intend to make the vision happen. well most of it then. and see if i can get back with tyson. kinda get it clear that i was with someone before he starts feeling for me. " well erm...why dont you come with us back to the mansion instead, let us help you rather than kill you and you not kill us" i offerd. jamie looked up. he looked suprised. " really ?" he asked. i nodded. i felt claire's gaze burning wholes into the side of my face. i turned to her.

the expression across her face said ' what the fuck?' and her eyes were wide. " ok then" jamie said. i moved uncomfortably as jamie got up from the ground. " but you stay infront tho, i'll tell you which way to go" i said. he nodded and began to walk the way i pointed out to him. back through the gap between the bushes infront of us. jamie stayed silent as we walked.

when jamie was far enough ahead, claire got up and joined me. " what the fuck do you think your doing?, your sending him into a house full of angels !" claire shouted. i stopped. " and how do you know the mansion is full of angels?" i asked. she froze infront of me to as she hadnt realized i had stopped. she didnt say anything other than started to walk ahead of me again. i sighed heavily. " fair enough then but i will get every bit of information out of you...even if that means to take acction claire and i mean whar i say" i said to her. but she just ignored me like i wasnt there.

i knew olympus and the others would fume at me for bringing a full vampire into there home but he hadnt been infected by the other vampires darkness. and he may even be an advantage for us.

the three of us walked silently, only the crunching of the snow filling our ears. jamie at the front, claire in the middle and me at the back. this was going to be a long night.