accidental hybrid: chapter 78

she sent me a look that seemed to say ' not here' and then her eyes darted towards jamie. but how could she do that ? i had just shown her and jamie my power or whatever yet she dosnt want to tell jamie hers ?

as i shot a confused look at her, she rolled her eyes and got out of her chair. she started to walk towards me then grabbed my arm and dragged me to her bedroom. a large double bed took up most of the room. it had been put in the far end of the room,out the way of the bedroom window. the walls were white with simlar black swirly patterns like my tatto's.

my tatto's ! wouldnt they have guessed i was different with my tatoo's? i saw a mirror across from claire's bed and walked over to it. my tatto's were there still and even as i pulled up the long sleeve of my t shirt, my tatoos were still there. but why hadnt claire seen them ?

" are you listening?" claire asked. no i wasnt and i hadnt even heard her speak. " sorry i was just checking something" i replied. " what was you checking?" claire asked. i breathed in. " can you not see the tatoo's on my face?" i asked. all she did was look down at the floor. " claire?" i said. " yes i can see them" she said finally. thats was good then but why couldnt jamie?  " why carnt jamie see them ?" i asked.

this time she looked up at me. " because sometimes when a human knows to much about mine and your wolrd it sends them crazy so over the years, anyone not human or not fully human anyway , one part of them will be invisible to full humans but visible to unhumans or half humans....its just to protect each world really so thats why jamie carnt see your tatoo's" claire said. ahh now i understood. i nodded. " erm now what were you saying before?" i asked. " just that , i know you told jamie your, well most of your half of the story but mine is much more complicated because of knowing jamie for such a ling time" she said.

claire started to reach in one of her jean pockets and pulled out a gold packet of fags. she pulled out a fag and lit it with her lighter she also had taken out of her pocket. she then placed the lighter and the packet on the table beside her bed. i threw her a distgusted look but she didnt catch it. i have always hated smokers.

then something came to mind. " look, i see what you mean with all of this being complicated and all about showing or telling jamie what your power is but it was hard for me to even stay here when i saw jamie" i said. claire took the fag out from in between her lips and blew out a puff of smoke. " what do you mean?" claire asked. " i havnt told anyone this but i...i dont know wether to tell you" i splutterd. claire seemed a bit uncomfortable at first but then stopped in a position she liked. quickly taking another drag of her fag she said " what you mean....come on you can tell me, maybe if you do i could help".

thats what i had thought. if i changed the vision so she was in it, something different could happen. i brought out my hand and flipped it over so she could see my palm. i heard her gasp slightly. " ever since i got this, i have visions....visions of the future, all i do is line my tatoo up with the moon when there the same shape and whooosh visions flash in my head" i began. " and the first one i had was of jamie.....he's a vampire though and he has a scar down one side of his face and he starts talking about...about him being in love with me and killing the angel i love" i said. she looked bewilderd and scared. " thats different and a vampire of all things jamie can become" she said. " thats not to bad, he's only fighting for someone he loves" she said hertlessly.

" what ! yh he loves me but i dont live him and he kills the guy i love ! plus he sticks me in a cell and chains me up to the wall, he even kills any guy brave enough to even loook at me !" i shouted. i hadnt realized i had bared my fangs at her and had cornerd her against the wall. " ok...i'm sorry and god your fucking scary when you get angry, i thought i was gonna die...either by a heart attack because of how quickly you cmae at me or you were gonna rip my throat out with them fangs of yours" breathed claire. i hadnt even realized i had moved fast towards her.

i heard the bedroom door click open and jamie walking in. he was about to say something but i growled at him and shouted " you, you little bastard , i'm going to kill you before you even get near me and tyson or even realize what your going to do !" i shouted and ran at him.

my fangs pierced into his throat as he screamed and i heard claire scream.