accidental hybrid: chapter 19

my back was stiff and i was sweating. i rolled onto my back and the early morning sunshine filled my room and my eyes. i rubbed them to let them a just.i still wore last nights clothes and i desperately needed a shower. i looked at my alarm and it was 6 in the morning.

that was all it was ? and i wasn't even tired. well at least had plenty of time for a shower before school.

school.

i had forgotten all about school. well i could hide my wings under my school blouse but i would have to keep my black cardigan on all day until i got home. but what about Ashton ? i would just have to find away of either keeping away from him or to find a way to keep him quiet.

a sudden thought came to mind. i ran to my mirror and looked at my teeth. and just as i thought , my canines had become sharp. i now had fangs. well i would have to make sure i didn't smile today or not look at someone and smile.

i went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting the water run. i walked over to the sink and picked up my tooth brush and the toothpaste. i squirted a bit on to the tooth brush and started to brush my teeth.

as soon as the toothpaste touched my gums, they started burning. "owwwww !" i yelled, dropping my tooth brush. i grabbed a cup and filled it with cool water and rinsed out the remaining toothpaste.

i was grateful when the burning subsided. "I'm not doing that again" i said to myself. i took of my clothes and got into the shower. my wings still lay folded against my back but the hot water felt nice so i opened them forgetting the shower curtain was there. my wings got caught in them and i slipped out of the bath on to the floor.

i had pulled of the shower curtain as well to and it lay rapped around my feet. my back ached with the fall. " why did i have to go and do that" i moaned i then realized i was naked and drenched through. the air had started evaporating the water of my body and it was making me go cold.

suddenly someone knocked on the door and walked straight in. i quickly covered my cleavage and the rest of my body with one of my large wings , just as the person entered. "what was that banging de..." my mum said but soon fell silent when she saw my wings.

"hey, we need to talk , not dad but me and you" i said to her.