accidental hybrid:chapter 6

i slammed the door shut behind me.i hadnt stopped running till i got all the way home. what was happening to me ?! nothing like this had ever happend before. so why did it start now?

i was really tired now, what with no sleep last night and all that running. as i walked past the living room, i heard that the telly was on and my mum was in the kitchen probally making some dinner. i walked up the stairs and into my room wich was straight in front of me as i walked up the stairs.

i walked inside, chucking my scarf and coat on the floor behind me. i slumped down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. i looked up for a while when i finnaly needed to move over when something made a noise under me. it sound like paper.

i sat up and turned round and sure enough, there lay two letters. both with my name on. one was written in fancy gold pen and my name had been written in fancy lettering.who ever had wrote it had made the ends of the A swirly.

the other was tottaly different. my name had been written in black ink.it had been written neatly , so i could read it.

i picked up the first letter which had my name in gold ink.i opend it , pulling out an a4 sized sheet of paper which was packed with writting.

it read:

dear amiee

i am wriiting to remind you of our meeting that will take place shortly . firstly i will introduce myself.

my name is tyson james. i am a soldier and i am 19 years old. i live in a place you wouldnt know of so therefore i have not named where i live. i have no family or no living relatives that i know off.

i am writting to say that i will be meeting up with you shortly and there is no need for you to worry it will all be over soon.

yours faithfully tyson james

who ever had written it sounded very nice. but i didnt know anything about what he was saying. a visit? huh , must be just some fool messing around. i opened the other letter that also was filled with writting.

this one read:

to amiee

i am on my way. i wont be long but i thought it would be best to let you know i was on my way. be ready for my arrival. the quicker i get you on our side the better.

see you soon

dylan matthew

this letter had been written less formally than the first and seemed like the writer couldnt wait to get here. they seemed to come a cross as a person who just gets something over and done with. but this one didnt help either. i didnt understand any of it.

well all i knew now was some guys were coming to visit me, who knows when and they were planning to do something when they got here. whatever it was anyway.

but i was to scared about what had happend to day and also to tired to care.

i lay back down on my bed and closed my eyes.

i soon fell asleep