accidental hybrid: chapter 46

olympus nodded at me and then walked back over to bergman who still had one of his hands over his bleeding cheeck. "i apologize again for hurting you bergman, i would never intend to do so but i ever do please remember that they were accidents and never to hurt you. and please would you gather up all the other soldiers as me and amiee decrease the number of vampires ourselves" olympus said to bergman. a look of forgivness crossed bergmans face. "i tottaly understand and yes of course sir" bergman answerd. olympus's face sadened as bergman spoke. olympus must really feel for this guy.but that might be just because he's human.

bergman walked of towards the stairs to gather up all the others. olympus gave him a few seconds lead before finally saying "come on amiee lets go' he said to me. "wait, wheres tyson and some of the others ?" i asked him. " they've gone flying for something to do but i doubt that they would have heard the comotion around here because they would be to far away" he answerd. i nodded and walked up to him. "ok lets do this" i said to him. we then headed out into the swarm of vampires who were about to feel my strength and anger. and meet there death.

*************************************************

the night was still as we walked out. no more explosions or glass shattering. or even young women screaming. it seemed wrong. like this wasnt what i should be hearing. and that was the problem. i wasnt hearing anything. not even the wind. everything had just been put down and kept still. but the silence was blood curling. like it had a darkness to it. the night was covering something darker than its self but i didnt know what.

i stopped but olympus hadnt noticed because he wasnt part vampire like i was. so i thought a bit like a vampire. "wait" was all i said for olympus to stop. "whats wrong?" he asked me. before i could answer, a large heard of angels came running towards us. but they stopped when they realized that me and olympus had gone no father than the mansions gate. but they kept silent as i spoke. "do you see or even hear whats wrong ? everythings wrong, its to still and quiet" i whisperd to olympus but only loud enough for the angels and him to hear. but i bet the surrounding vampires did. olympus just sent a confusing look at me. " the vampires are still here, they can smell that you guys live here" i said,pointing towards the mansion. he nodded to tell me he understood. " maybe one of us should fly to search the grounds before we leave the gates?" one of the angels said. "good idea, you go mathew"olympus said back.

matthew was about to fly off but i stopped him. "no,you carnt"i said. "why carnt he?" olympus asked. i rolled my eyes. was he that stupid? "because the vampires would see him in the sky because of his white wings and because they would smell him, i have black wings so they wont see me and plus because i dont smell fully like you, so that gives you an advantage if i go and search the grounds and oh i forgot to mention i have better eye sight and smell than you guys do" i said. the matthew guy looked pissed off but didnt say so as he knew i was right. "ok you go then and make it quick, the more we know where they are and wether there stll here or not the better"olympus said. i nodded then i ran in front of him.

my wings unfolded from off my back and i was grateful that the dress i was wearing revealed quite a bit of my back. otherwise it would rip and i really loved this dress. within seconds my wings had unfolded and i soared into the night in search of vampires.