accidental hybrid: chapter 86

i didnt bother going after tyson for a while. the crowds had cleared and i stood alone in the hallway, sitting on the bottom step. olympus had allowed jamie to stay but anything happpend to any of the others, i would pay for it and i had to teach jamie to deal with the first. it was like i had already given birth to mine and tysons baby.

but why had tyson looked so upset when he had left? its not as if it was someone else's baby. i needed to talk to him. i got up and turned round to walk up the stairs. i walked slowly towards the room, getting nervous as i approached. the door was shut and i couldnt here anything going on behind it. i knocked on the door before going in.

"tyson?" i said. no answer. i carried on walking in and shut the door behind me. he was lying down on the bed, facing the open window. " you ok?" i asked. i figeted as i got even more uncomfortable. i sighed. "do i look ok?" he finally said. " no..i guess you dont" i replied. "but what is the matter?" i asked. he looked annoyed. he sat up, his white t shirt stretching over his chest tightly. " you really want to knw whats the matter?" he said. i nodded. he patted the empty space beside him, signiling me to sit by him. i walked towards him willingly. the bed covers crupled slightly as i sat down upon them.

"well?" i said. he looked at me, his dark eyes hypnotizing me. " i want you to keep this baby" was all he said. i felt shocked. why? did he think i was going to kill it. i didnt even know if human abortion pills would work on me. " why ? do you think i dont want this baby and how the hell do you think i am going to kill it?" i asked. " i dont know, i just feel like your not attached to the baby like a mother should be and i dont know , you dont seem like you want to go through it" he said. huh. " well sorry your going to need to take a wilder guess than that, and how can you say that? you seem to to know that i dont want this baby but you didnt even know i was pregnant " i said. " also , i think i dont want this baby anymore, i want to get rid of these problems and right now this baby is one..a very big one in fact and not only do you notice me when i'm pregnant , you seem to have mooments when you dont love me and the next you do...i need a father that loves me and the baby every second of the day...well looks like your not fit for that job " i said. i just felt his hand meet my cheeck and the sting run through my face. tyson slapped me !

" how dare you say that ! i have had a hard time just as much as you have so dont go round feeling sorry for yourself amiee ! you are just a child and you have barley enterd this world and yet you go round acting like you know everything about it, this world is hard amiee so problems will hit you like a brick in the face but your going to have to deal with it !" he shouted. "so rather than just deleting all the problems why dont you change these problems into good things like this baby for instance" he said. " you have no idea of what i have seen and been trying to do about it" i said. tyson got up and walked towards the wall. i got up off the bed and walked around the bed towards him so i almost touched his nose with my nose. " like what then amiee ! what big problem makes you so speacial than the rest of us ! huh ?" tyson yelled. " ok i'm going to tell you but dont tell me otherwise cause your asked to know your death wish...here it is...i had a vision that i was locked up in a bricked cell, with my hands chained to the wall and you know jamie down stairs.......he comes in with a big scar down his face and guess how he got it!...by fighting with you! and you fucking loose ! you die ! and i am forced to be with no one but him ! because he got jealous that my heart belonged to another ! and knowing that the person i love is going to die in the near future is so heart breaking it kills me to even want to live anymore !" i yelled. tyson gulped. /2you...you really saw that?"tyson asked.

i nodded. " so now you know....the truth is, i dont want this baby because i dont want him or her to grow up without there father!" i shouted. i wanted to cry but i couldnt. tyson leaned against the wall and sank to the floor. he began to cry to. my flood worls began, unable to stop them as tyson cried. " i didnt want to tell you because i thought i would sort it out before everything happend so you would survive and i wouldnt have needed to tell you" i sobbed. " then i would have told you about the baby" i cried. i walked twoards him and sat in his lap,my head against his shoulder as we both cried. "i'm so sorry, i didnt realize and i thought it wouldnt be that bad" tyson cried. "its ok"i snuffled.

i closed my eyes and i felt my self see nothing but the dark. i cried as tyson cried but i soon couldnt here tyson's sobs. a kind womans voice filled my ears. " maybe i could make you a deal" was all the woman said. " what kind of deal?" i asked again this was like talking to nikki and sophie. i spoke to her by thinking of what i wanted to say.

" a life for a life deal" the women replied. but who dies instead of tyson ? the women replied to the question i hadnt ment to have asked. " ah well, i can only do certain things and its up to fait who dies" she said.

there was a number of people i could think of who could die instead of tyson. but who was it going to be?