accidental hybrid: chapter 90

" hey sexy !" one of the 4 men shouted.  i would have smiled if it had have been the guy i was about to feed from. it seemed my looks were working better on the others than they were him. " hey " i said, mostly to him. " i was woundering if i could join you guys" i said. there were lots of yh's and happy cheers from the group.

i joined them but they all soon went back in conversations. i squeezed in beside my dinner and another guy. i got as close to the man i wanted and whisperd in his ear. " hey erm, you wanna go some where private?" i asked. if i had said this when i wasnt hungry then i would have been so embaressed and i'd probally wouldnt say it cause i am with tyson and i would be to embarressed to. he looked down at me but then whisperd in my ear. " yh sure " he said. yes ! we both turned to walk away but one of the others spoke. " where do you think you two are going?" he asked. " were just going to get another drink, we'll be right back" he said.

we gained on the door of the pub but as he was about to walk in i pulled on his arm and dragged him into the same dark alley that jamie walked into. the man laughed a little. " oh ok, a little naughty are we?" he joked. " maybe" i said seductivly. he just laughed again but then decided to continue down the alley with me. i smelled blood before i even saw it. it drifted it up my nose like strong red wine. but as we walked further into the alley, i noticed it grew a little lighter and i saw a puddle of blood seep from under a bush. shit, jamie was feeding down here !

i turned around.. " hey erm its a bit cold down here so lets go somewhere else yh" i said. " hey no, here's perfect" the man said. he grabbed my waist from behind and shoved me agaisnt the side wall of the pub. he began kissing me on the lips then pulling up my left leg up around his waist, i felt his hand start to make its way up my thigh. i began kissing him back harder. it made me think if tyson knew how i managed to get someone to feed from.

the best thing about being a vampire is that you can kill so many humans and none of the police would ever find you. because the fingerprints on our hands kinda changed a little. so even though they were my finger prints, the devices the police had wouldnt bring up mine. i wasnt actually framing anyone else just that i wasnt framing myself. thats why i enjoyed feeding so much. the guy moaned even more as he kissed me harder. his hand moved under my top and his blood filled hand warmed me.

suddenly i heard jamie's dinner moan. because it was so plessureful, it was really loud and my guy heard it. " what was that?" he said, pulling away. " erm i'm sure it was nothing" i said. he dropped it and carried on kissing me. i felt the button on my jeans undo. the man laughed against my lips. the girl moaned again. this time he pulled away for good.

" there it is again and it sounds like its coming from..." he began. then he saw the blood. " oh shit, someone's bleeding to death down there !" he screamed. just as he spoke, jamie came from behind the bush. " you finished?" i asked. "yh" jamie started " an it looks like you've not even started" he joked. " yh well this guy is annoying but i was gonna take it slow but i am hungry so i'm just gonna eat him" i said. " what?" the man started. but i didnt answer him. i put my hand on his chest and slammed him against the wall.

i bared my fangs and sunk them into his neck. i placed my hand over his mouth before he screamed in pain.i  sucked and sucked letting the blood run down my throat until i finnally pulled away.

" finished?" jamie asked. " yh" i said. he laughed. " come on, lets get cleaned up and go home" he said. " and why did you have to feed of her so close?" i asked him as we walked onto the field behind the pub. jamie didnt answer he just laughed and ran off making me chase after him.

" hey, answer me!" i screamed. he just laughed and continued to run.