accidental hybrid:chapter 8

the bell went a second time , telling everyone it was for second lesson. i packed up all my things in my bag and walked out the classroom.

"amiee !" someone shouted from behind me. i turned round and the new boy stood looking in my direction.

he ment me ?? how the hell did he know my name ? yh i answerd amiee in the register but there is more than one amiee in my class. i looked around me to see if it was another amiee near by that he was talking to but he was talking to me. because he kept staring.

"yh?" i replied , confused. "i just wanted to ask if you know where the science block is." he asked me. " oh erm yh i've got science now so if you want just follow me" i said before i even realized what i had said.

"oh great, thanks" he said " oh by the way whats your name because it seems only fair that i know yours because you know mine" i joked. " oh sorry my name is ashton" he smiled. i nodded and walked ahead so he could follow me to the science block and not get trampled on by on coming people , going the oppiste direction.

we got to the science block and i stood outside of my room, waiting to be let in. "so what room are you in ?" i asked ashton "erm?" he said looking at his timetable"this room acctually" ashton said. this guy must be some stalker. first lesson and now second lesson toghether?

"oh ok" i said , just when the door to room s6 opend and mrs lewis walked out. "come on in" she said , pointing iside the room. we all walked in taking our seats , while ashton introduced himself to her and sat where she had placed him.

which was next to me.

as he sat down beside me , his bag went lopsided and bits of paper fell out, scattering the floor. "whoops"came ashton's apoligy. " let me help" i offerd him, but i started to pick them up before he answerd.

i had almost finished when i notcied that not all of them were writing. some were pictures.

pictures of a figure in the sky. the thing ws distant but i could make out its huge wings and humanly figure. he had seen the angel guy ? well who woudnt . it was a human with wings.

i gave them him back not botherd about the fact that he had seen the angel but i had to much going on as it is.

but he might know something, becuase he's been in both of my lessons and sits next to me in both of them.

does he know that i might be involved some how ?