accidental hybrid: chapter 63

the cold air seemed to thicken around me. the vampire began to approach me even though i didnt want him to come any where near me, i couldnt spit out the words. his foot steps silently padded on the concrete patio , closing the space between us.

" what do you want?" i asked. he didnt answer, the smile on his face just grew wider and wider by the second. " stop right now, i warn you" i said. my voice sounded stronger and more certain that i could stop him. the vampire stopped anyway. "why, what are you going to do?" he asked. his voice was deep but yet rather light. he didnt seem to be threatend.

i didnt know why i had threatend him. something just told me that he wasnta very nice man. i mean he was a vampire aswell but the darkness that came off him told me there could be no one darker than him in the world. and i wasnt even sure if i could use my new ability. i had only just learnt it so i didnt know how to use it yet. but i remember getting angry at tyson and then it just happend. but how the hell was i supposed to get angry when i was to scared of this guy.

the vampire still held his spot, his eyes following my every move even though i didnt move alot. "well" he asked again. i couldnt think of anything. he laughed as he knew i didnt have an answer. he started to slowly move again but this time i didnt bother saying anything.

he reached me in no time. he came to my side, my eyes following him where ever he went. he stopped just infront of me and placed on cold hand on my face as i looked up at him. he looked more beautiful up close. his eyes soaked in my apperance as he looked at me. he just seemed to drain me of life with his hand. then in a flash he pulled something out of his black lether jacket.

it was some sort of instrument. a trumpet maybe. the moon reflected on its gold coating as it moved along with the vampires hand. he raised the instrument to his lips and began to blow through it. i was right, it was some type of horn. it gave out a deep booming sound, like a siren only in one constant pitch. i put my hands over my ears but it didnt help block the sound out. i had to get away.

i flew u into the sky, as high as i could. i stopped mid air, flapping my wings lightly so i didnt fall. as i peered back down at the vampire, i saw a light flickering in the corner of my eye. the vampire was still blowing the horn as i peered around.

oh my god ! in my thermal heat vision, i saw hunderds of thousands pf vampires swarming towards the mansion. most of them having lit torches in the hands. then the horn stopped but only being replaced by a large boom coming from the front of the mansion. something fell to the floor. they were destroying the gates ! again another boom sounded as they hit the gates. they knew the gates wouldnt stop them but it would slow them down so they had to break them down.

i looked back down at the vampire but he was gone. i swooped down to the ground and in through the back door almost falling as my wings caught the top of the door frame. i had to run most of the way up the stairs as my wings had become to big to fit in the rooms. as i reached the front door, i saw that the two angels had vanished. they must have gone to fight of most of the vampires.

i ran in unhuman speed up to tyson. the bedroom door was still shut making me think that tyson must still be asleep. as i walked in another huge boom sounded outisde, light shining in through the window. i almost stumbbled as the house vibrated. some of the pictures outside in the hallway fell and smashed when they hit the floor.

"tyson !" i shouted. i felt someone's hand grab mine. the warmth that filled me told me it was tyson. " hey i'm here" he whisperd. i pulled myself into him, hugging him tightly. he held me tight and kissed the top of my head. by the way his chest felt, i guessed he had no top on. i went back to the door to find the light switch. i found it and began flicking it on and off but the light wouldnt come on. the bastards must have cut the eletricity. because they know the angels carnt see in the dark as good as i could. and them. "shit" whisperd tyson. he must have heard me messing with the light switch. "come on, i can see in the dark so its ok, lets go and find the others' i whisperd back. we walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway almsot bumping into olympus and floridiya. at the same momment another bomb went off, shaking the whole mansion.

all four of tried to find something to hold onto as we fell to the floor, as the house moved. i landed onto tyson, winding him at the same time. when the house was still again, i looked at tyson and kissed him on the lips. his eyes said ' what are we going to do?'.

and i was thinking the same thing. i didnt know what to do.