Concerts

You guys are pretty awesome, so i thought i would upload tonight. Hope you like it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned around, pretending I didn't see my so called boyfriend making out with some blond girl. When I got back to the table, Liam had already ordered our food. He looked to me. “What was that all about?” He took one look at me and knew something was up. “What's the matter.”

I plastered a smile on my face and waved it off. “Nothing, Nora just called, and Disney wants me to do a small concert at the local mall, they want me to build up my fan base before I put my cd out at the end of next year.” I explained, and Liam's eyes lite up.

He got out of his seat and wrapped his muscular arms around me. “Sunny, that's amazing! I am so friken proud of you kiddo!” And it sounded like he was going to cry.

“Thanks Liam.” I manged to wiggle out of his hold on me. “It really hasn't even sunk in yet.” I giggled. Liam didn't say much, he just wrapped his arms around me, holding me like the little sister I was to him.

~~~

“Avery, look at these songs.” Ms. Diaz said, placing a pile of lyrics on the table in front of me. “These are the songs you can choose from to sing at your concert.”

I looked over the songs and cringed. These weren't the song I wanted to be singing. They were bubble gum pop stuff... “Do I get any say in the song choice?”

Ms. Diaz looked at me like I had blue hair. “Of course you do sweetie. You choose from the songs pre selected for you.”

I nodded me head, than looked back over the songs. “Oh, and choose at least one duet, Ross Lynch is going to be singing with you.” Ms. Diaz explained.

I choose eight solo songs and two duets to sing on the day of the concert. One of the duet songs I actually really liked...

“You ready?” Ms. Diaz asked as she led me out of the room and to her car.

“For what?” I asked hesitantly.

“For dance practice.” She replied, pulling the car out of the office parking lot. We drove in silence and until she pulled into the parking lot, I had no idea where we were. That was until I saw the sign. “The Rage.”

“Why are we here?” I asked again, walking into the building with Ms. Diaz.

“Because Rocky Lynch is going to teach you how to dance for the concert...”

~~~

I changed into some baggy sweat pants and a gray off the shoulder shirt before walking out into the dance studio where my ex boyfriend was there practicing some of the moves.

I knew what I had to do. I couldn't be nice, he still thinks I'm some cold heartless girl who cheated on him. So right now I was playing the hardest role ever.

I walked up to him and cocked my hip. “Let's go. I have plans.” My voice was full of attitude.

“Fine!” He rolled his eyes. “From the start of your opening song Let's Dance.”

He hit the black remote and a tango-ish song came pouring out of the speakers around the room. I felt silly as I song into my fist which doubles as a microphone.

“Okay, when you first start to sing, I want you to walked down the catwalk full of attitude. Like you own the place.” Rocky explained, hitting the play button again. And I did exactly what he said. As I walked down the taped catwalk, I swung my hips, putting a certain danger in my step.