The Wedding

“And that's a wrap!” The director called as the cast finished up the last scene for the day. Avery and Ross walked off the set together and back to his dressing room, where they blasted a mix cd Rocky made for Avery.

“Ross, you almost ready to go?” Rocky asked, popping his head into the room. His face lite up he saw Avery there to.

Ross smiled, as he walked out of the room, he patted his brother on the back. “I'll just meet you in the car.” He said with a wink.

Avery walked over to her boyfriend, and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Hey babe.”

“Hey.” Rocky smiled. He pulled out a paper from his back pocket. “This is for you.”

“What is this?” She questioned. When Avery read it, she looked at Rocky. “This is a wedding invitation. Black tie.”

“Yes it is.” Rocky stated. “I was wondering if you wanted to come to my cousin's wedding with me. In Colorado.”

Avery smiled. “Oh, I would love to. When is it?”

“Next Saturday. But we are leaving Friday night.” Rocky explained.

“Of course you wait until the last minute to tell me.” Avery exclaimed, than she sighed. “But, I wouldn't miss it for the world.” Rocky smiled, and gave her a kiss.

~~~

“Okay, Liam, there is leftovers in the fridge, and I just went shopping. So, you should be good on food.” Avery explained as she got ready to leave. “I feel like I am forgetting something.” She muttered to herself.

Liam walked over to his niece. “Sunny, just have a good time. Don't worry about me.” She sighed and looked at the clock.

“Okay. I am leaving now.” Avery grabbed her bags and started towards the door. “Oh, and don't forget to feed the fish!”

“Okay. It'll be dead when you get back!” Liam promised sarcastically. Avery rolled her eyes and walked out of the apartment.

As she got to the Lynch's, they were loading up their van. Avery threw her stuff in, and got in the van next to Rocky.

Over the next sixteen and a half hours, they drove up to Littleton, Co. “So, who's wedding is this again?” Avery asked Riker.

“Our cousin Boston.” He explained. “He is marrying Brittney.”

“Ah.” Avery sighed. “Do you guys have a lot of family?”

Riker smirked. “You can say that.”

When he saw her face Rocky wrapped his arm around her. “Don't worry Sunny. They'll love you.” She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.

“I'm not worry. Despite my last name, I come from a Mexican family, that means big family.” Avery explained.

“Sunny, wait until you meet Papa and grandma!” Ross exclaimed.

“Oh, I can't wait to see them.” Rydel exclaimed. “You are going to love them.” She said to Avery.

Avery smiled. “I can't wait to meet everybody!”

~~~

“They're here!” Avery heard someone exclaim the next morning when Mr. Lynch pulled up to a house the next .

“Babe, wake up.” She nudged Rocky who was fast asleep on her. “We're here.” Rocky shot right up.

The family filed out of the car and into the house. “Boys in the basement. Rydel and Sunny up in the loft.” Mrs. Lynch explained, than turned to Rocky. “Why don't you introduce Sunny to Papa and grandma.” She suggested.