Tension + Questions

*Rocky's pov*

Riker looked at me like I was crazy. He pulled me out of the car. “Rocky, do you not remember what she did? She cheated on you!”

“I know! Do you honestly think I forgot?!” I fought back. “But, I don't care! I still love her. And not being with her is killing me!” Tears were rolling down my face, I was still holding the necklace in my fingers.

Riker sighed deeply, but than he rested his hand on my shoulder. He looked into my brown eyes. “Okay, fine. What do you need me to do?”

~~~

That following Friday, I walked on to the set of Austin and Ally, a bouquet of blue tulips in my hands.

“Who the flowers for?” Rydel asked me as she fell into step next to me. She had a certain pep in her voice. “Let me guess, Laura!”

I shook my head, sending my brown hair flying. “They're for Avery.” My sister stopped walking beside me. I stooped abd looked back. She was killing me with her eyes. “What?” I asked defensively.

She threw up her hands, making her bracelets cling together. “What?! I thought you were dating Laura. She's so nice!”

“And I'm not saying she isn't.” I replied. “It's just not like the relationship I had with Sunny.”

“And how was that relationship?” My older sister challenged, placing her hands on her hips. Oh man, she's mad...

“Amazing.” My voice was soft, dreamy. And for some reason, call it a miracle, Rydel eased up. But she wasn't looking at me, she was looking past me. I turned around, and I felt like someone ripped out my heart.

~~~

*Avery's pov*

It's been a week since dinner with my family and they were back in Chicago. It was good to see them again. But know I'm on set, going over lines with Ross in my dressing room.

“I think we are good!” My blond friend exclaimed as we finished the scene perfectly. He wrapped his arms around me.

“Hey, Ross, you ready for lunch?” Ratliff said cheerfully as he barged into the room, a smile on his face.

Ross dropped his hug and turned to his best friend. “Yeah, we're we going?” He said goodbye and walked out off set with his friend.

I sighed, grabbed my favorite book, and made my way to my beanie bag.

A knock on my door scared the crap out of me, I literally jumped out of my seat. I quickly got up and walked over to the door.

When I oped the white door, I was surprised with a bouquet of red roses. “Surprise!”

Kendall stood in front of me, holding out the roses, a beaming smile on his face. He pulled me in for a hug.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had school!” I squealed into his muscular arms as he held me.

“We had today off, so I thought I would surprise you at work.” He explained dropping the hug and walking in to my dressing room.

I found a vase for the roses, which weren't my favorite, but I loved them never the less. “These are beautiful Kendall. Thank you.” I set the vase on the counter next to a picture of Cupcake on Rocky's bed.

Kendall slipped his hands into mine, a grin on his face. “They aren't nearly as beautiful as you are.” He kissed me on the tip of my nose. I grimaced, I hated when people did that!

But he didn't noticed. Instead he intertwined his fingers with mine, a sweet smile on his face. And he started to lean in!

I quickly moved my head, trying to avoid his lips. “Are you hungry?” I asked, moving away from his face.

“Yeah, lunch sounds good.” He smirked. I led the way to the across the set to the large lunch room. Our hands were still intertwined as we walked in, gaining the attention of my nosy co workers.

And one ex boyfriend... My heart skipped a beat when I saw Rocky and Laura is the lunch line, hand in hand. Rocky looked hurt when he saw our hands together. But I was hurt when I saw the blue flowers in Laura's hands. He knew that blue tulips were my favorite flower, and he gave them to her!

“What can I get you kids?” The white haired lunch lady questioned with a smile.

“I'll take a hamburger.” Kendall ordered, than he looked to me.

“Can I just get a tuna melt?” I asked her with a smile. “Thanks Lynn.”

After Kendall paid for our food, we walked o a two person table, right next to Rocky and Laura's table. “I'll be right back.” I excused myself to the bathroom.

When I walked into the single bathroom, I wiped the tears that threated to come from my hazel eyes. And I applied another layer of mascara, trying to cover any evidence of tears.

Finally satisfied with my look, I walked back into the lunch room to find Rocky and Kendall in each others faces.

Rocky looked like he wanted to kill someone. And that's a rare look, so I knew he was piss. This is not going to end well...

“Rocky! Stop it!” Laura pouted from the side. Like that's gonna do any good...

I ran over in between the boy. “Stop it now!” I commanded, placing one hand on each of there chest, pushing them apart.

They eased up slightly, but they still looked pissed. I was getting mad! I took my hand off of Kendall and placed it on Rocky, so I had a better hold on him. I started to push him back.

“Stop it Avery!” He roared.

I looked up to him, yeah, he had like a full foot on me. My hazel eyes were glaring at him. “What are you doing Rocky?!”

“Tell that idiot to leave!” He pointed to Kendall. “I don't want him here!”

“I don't care of you want him here, I do!” I yelled back. Rocky grumbled something, but I didn't quiet hear it. Instead, he just looked into my eyes, neither of us looked away.

“Rocky!” Laura called from across the room, her voice was full of pout.

My ex boyfriend tore his gaze from me to his new girl. He gave me one last longing look and than walked over to the brunette who was waiting for him.

Kendall came walking up to me with a sad smile on his face. “I'm sorry.”

I shook my head. “It's fine.” My voice was fragile.

Kendall took my hand softly and looked into my eyes. “Look, Avery, I came here today with the purpose of asking you something and I'm not going to leave here until I do.”

I looked at him confused, but very intrigued.

“We have been on a few dates now Avery.” He sounded nervous. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Before I could say anything, I heard the words repeat across the room. I looked over to the sound and found Rocky and Laura holding hands. She nodded her head violently, wrapping her hands around Rocky's neck. And before I could turn away, they were kissing.

When I did turn back, I looked into Kendall's green eyes, and it killed me to get the next few words out of my mouth. “Yes, I'll be your girlfriend.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, kinda short. I hoope you guys liked it!

What did you think about their new relationships?! :O

What did you think about Rocky and Avery's "moment"?

Well, 15 comments and 10 votes for the next chapter :P

And i still want to get to know you guys so:

Name and place you want to visit (and no, you can't say R5's bedroom :P)