Surprise Party

“That was a pretty good movie.” Rocky smirked, holding Avery's hand as they walked out of the movie theater.

“Just good!? Batman was amazing!” Avery gave him a playful nudge. She checked her phone discreetly, waiting for a text from Ratliff, letting her know it was okay to go back to the house. Nothing.

“You ready to go?” He questioned, starting to lead her to her car.

“Um...” Avery looked around for a distraction, and that's where she saw it. A small pet shop, with puppies on display in the front window. “Rocky, can we please go?” She latched onto his arm, giving him the puppy dog pout.

Rocky chuckled, looking down into he eyes. “Fine.” Avery beamed. When they walked into the store, the couple was surrounded with little animals.

“Can I help you?” The attendant asked, walking up to Avery and Rocky.

“Can I see that puppy?” Rocky asked when he saw the way Avery was staring at it, longingly. The attendant reached into the box, pucking up the smallest puppy of the litter, handing it over to Rocky.

“Aww.” Avery glowed when he handed the miniature husky over. The black and white puppy started licking her face, playing with her necklace, causing Avery to giggle. “I love this puppy!”

“He really likes you too.” Rocky noticed, rubbing the puppy's back.

Avery's butt vibrated. She handed Rocky the adorable puppy and checking her phone.

Ready :{D - Ratliff

“We should get going babe.” Avery said, shoving her phone into her pocket, playing with the puppy one last time.

Rocky handed the puppy back, than slipped his hand into Avery's. They walked out of the store and were quickly attacked by the paparazzi.

“Avery, is this your boyfriend?” They shouted at her. Rocky wrapped his arm around Avery's shoulder protectively, guiding her to the car.

“Rocky, are you guys dating?” The paparazzi yelled, waiting for an answer. The boyfriend made sure she was in the car before running to the driver's seat and peeling out of the parking lot.

Avery laced her fingers through Rocky's, just looking at him, a small smile on her face.

“What?” He questioned, squeezing her hand.

“You're pretty amazing, you know that?” Her voice was soft. Rocky brought her hand to his lips.

“I would never let anyone hurt you.” His voice barely a whisper.

~~~

“Is it just us?” Avery questioned as she and Rocky walked up to his house. All of the lights were off and no cars in the drive way.

“I guess so.” Rocky opened the door and nearly jumped out of his socks when everybody jump from their hiding spots.

“SURPRISE!” They all yelled at him, flipping the lights on. He threw his head back, laughing.

“Wow, this is awesome.” He beamed, going around, saying hi to all of his friends and family.

For hours, the party was going strong. The music was good, the food was yummy, and the people were amazing.

“Cake time!” Mrs. Lynch said, gathering everybody around the kitchen table.

“That's a nice cake.” Rocky said in awe, staring at a lime green cake in the shape of an electric guitar. The candles were lite and the lights were dimmed. The group circled around Rocky, singing Happy Birthday horribly off key, laughing the whole way through.

While Mrs. Lynch cut the cake, Rydel held out a box to her brother. “Presents!”

Rocky ripped through the wrapping paper and his jaw dropped. “No way!” He jumped up and hugged his sister. “Tickets to see The Script.”

“It was a gift from all of us.” She smiled. For the next fifteen minutes, he continued to open gifts.

“What no gift from the girlfriend?” Ryland questioned playfully once all of the presents were off the table.

Avery smirked. “Oh, I have a preset, but it is in the other room.” Everybody quickly followed to the loving room. “Thanks guys.” She hugged Riker and Ross, grateful for all the her help they gave her setting up the present.

“What's going on?” Ratliff questioned. He stood next to his best friend Rocky, who had the same thing going through his head.

Avery sat on one of the stools the boys had set up and grabbed her guitar. “I am giving Rocky his birthday present.”

She started strumming her guitar. Ross and Riker sat next to her. Ross had his guitar and Riker with a tambourine in his hand.

“Smooth talking, So rockin'. He's got everything a girl's wantin'.” Avery started singing, a smile on her face. “Guitar cutie he plays it groovy and I can't keep myself from doin somethin stupid.” She continued to sing He Could Be The One by Miley Cyrus. Ross and Riker backing her up, singing harmony.

The crowd goes wild as they finished the song. Rocky walked up to Avery, slipping his hand into her, a beaming smile on his face. “That was amazing.”

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. Rocky leaned in for a kiss.

“I love you.” He whispered for the first time, resting his forehead on hers. Smiling like an idiot because he felt like the luckiest man alive.

Avery couldn't help but glow as she heard the words coming out of his mouth. “I love you too.”

She pulled his shirt, bringing him closer to her. They kissed passionately, never wanting the moment to end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you thought :D

Comment and vote!!

Lots of Love - Raz