Coming Home

“And that's the last of it!” Riker exclaimed as he loaded the last of the luggage into the trailer. The group shouted out with excitement, eager to start the R5 tour.

“Has anybody seen Sunny?” Rocky questioned when he didn't see his girlfriend among the group.

Liam shook his head. “I haven't seen her all day.”

Rydel rested her hand on Rocky's shoulder. “Don't worry. She'll be here.”

Mr. Lynch clapped his hands together, getting everybody's attention. “Everybody in the RV! Well, everyone but Liam.” He joked. Liam chuckled.

“But Sunny isn't here yet!” Rocky protested, his heart crumbling down.

“I'm sorry Rocky, but we have to leave now.” Mrs. Lynch said softly.

He dropped his head, and slowing walked into the RV.

“Did you really think I would let you leave without saying goodbye?” Avery questioned playfully, sitting on Rocky's bunk.

Rocky chuckled, a smile on his face. “I hoped you wouldn't.” He sat next to her on the bed and kissed her lips softly. He had one hand on her waist and the other on her neck. Avery smiled in the kiss, laying down in the bunk, Rocky laying on top of her.

He pulled away from the kiss, chuckling. “You wanna us to get into trouble.” Avery grabbed the front of his shirt playfully.

“I'm just making sure you remember you have a girlfriend before you have hundreds of girls screaming your name.” Avery replied, a smirk on her face.

Rocky kissed her. “Trust me, if you keep kissing me like that, I won't forget.” She chuckled, pressing her lips onto his. “Yup, very hard to forget.”

Rocky rolled over so he was laying next to her. Avery rested her head on his chest.

“Okay, now we really need to go.” Mr. Lynch chuckled as he walked on to the RV along with the rest of the gang.

The young couple sighed and rolled out of his bunk. Rocky led her to the door, wrapping his hand around hers. “See you in two weeks.” He kissed the top of her head.

Avery gave him a sad smile. “See you on the other side.” Rocky rested his hand on the back of her neck, drawing her close. They pressed their lips together, enjoying every moment they have together.

~~~

Welcome To Chicago. An overhead speaker greeted as Avery and Liam walked off the airplane two weeks later.

“Man, it is good to be home!” Liam exclaimed, loudly. A beaming smile on his face.

“Speak for yourself.” Avery muttered playfully. Together they walked out of the airport, occasionally stopping for her fans.

When they walked out of the airport, Avery's cell phone. Her face lite up when she saw the Rocky's face on the screen. “Hey babe. What's going on?”

Mr. and Mrs. Mason walked up to Liam and Avery, smiles on there faces.

“Did you get in yet?” Rocky questioned over the phone.

Avery, avoiding her parents, walked to the car. “Yeah, we just walked out of the airport. Where are you guys?” The rest of the Mason piled into the car.

Mrs. Mason looked at her daughter, obviously hurt. “Sunny, I think you should put the phone away for right now.”

Avery sighed. “Um, Rock, I have to go. But I'll call you when I can.” She promised. Rocky said goodbye.

“How was the flight?” Mr. Mason questioned as he started to drive home. Avery ignored him, and pulled out her iPod. The rest of the car ride was long and awkward.

When they got back to the Mason house, Avery grabbed her bags and stormed to her old bed room.

“Knock knock.” A voice came from the other side of the bedroom door. Mrs. Mason popped her head in the door. “Can I come in?”

“You're already in the room.” Avery sighed, laying on her bed.

Mrs. Mason sat on the edge of Avery's bed, Mr. Mason right behind her. “I'm sorry.” Her mother said softly.

Avery snapped up. “What? For lying to me? Or not not telling me I had a twin brother?” Her face was hard with anger.

“Honey, I know we should have told you a long time ago.” Mrs. Mason stared. “But, I just didn't know how to tell you.”

“Hum, here's an idea. You have a brother and that's not your real dad.” She replied sarcastically, pulling out her headphones again.

Mr. Mason stood up angrily and ripped the headphones out of Avery's ears. “We did what we did because we love you! And I don't care that we don't have the same blood, you are my daughter! Always have and always will be!”

Avery looked up to him, anger filling her eyes, grinding her teeth together.

“Avery.” Mr. Mason's voice was softer. He sat down next to her. “I love you. And I am so sorry you had to find out like that.” He wrapped his arms around her, tears silently rolling down from his eyes.

Avery's eyes filled up with tears. “I'm sorry daddy.” She whispered. She dropped the hug and wrapped her arms around her mother.

“I'm sorry.” They said at the same time, than chuckled at each other. Mrs. Mason wiped an escaped tear from Avery's eyes.

The dropped the hug and sat on the bed, Mrs. Mason still holding Avery's hands. “Honey, promise me that you won't tell anybody.” She paused when Avery gave her a skeptical look. “Your father and I just think it's best that we just keep this our secret.”

Avery looked at her parents and nodded her head. “Okay. I promise.”

Mrs. Mason looked into her daughter's eyes, a smirk on her face. “So tell me about this Rocky boy.” Avery's face lit up as she talked about her boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think?

What do you guys think of Lucy Hale as Avery?

I hoped you guys liked it!

Lots of Love - Raz :D