Dates + Deals

Hey, i felt good today so i thought i would upload another chapter. Hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath and made my way over to them. As I walked across the Austin and Ally that Monday afternoon, I could hear everybody's conversations, including Laura and Raini's.

“The date was amazing!” Laura squealed to her best friend. “He took me to this fancy pizza place, where they make the pizza in front of you!”

I took all my might not to just walk away, but I couldn't. I had to make my peace, for Rocky. “Um, hey guys.”

Raini looked at me like I was the scum of the earth. “Can I help you?”

I looked to the tall brunette. “I just wanted to say congratulations.”

She looked at me with confusion in her eyes. “For what?”

Was she joking with me. Keep Calm, don't beat her face in... I took a deep breath, and forced a smile. “I heard you and Rocky are a couple now.”

“Oh yeah, well, they are.” Raini interjected. “You can go now.”

I bit my lip and was about to walk away when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. Kendall's breath was warm on my neck. “Hey baby.”

“Kendall, what are you doing here?” I asked, trying to sound surprised. I looked up to my blond boyfriend. He looked a little hurt.

“We have a date tonight.” He explained slowly, hoping I would remember the plans we made for today.

“Oh crap. I totally forgot.” I exclaimed. “I'm so sorry!”

He smiled. “It's okay babe. You ready to go?” I nodded my head and led him back to my dressing room. I grabbed my purse and my sweater. Kendall led me back to his red pick up truck.

“So, what's the plan for tonight?” I asked eagerly as I twiddled with the radio to the country station.

“Um, don't touch the radio.” Kendall mumbled while changing it back to the preset. He pulled out of the parking lot. “We are going to have dinner and see a concert.”

My face lite up. “What concert?”

He shrugged. “I don't know. My sister was the one who found them. But, she said you are going to love them.”

I scrunched up my eyebrows but I didn't say anything. And to add to my confusion, Kendall pulled into Texas Road House, a steak house.

This was going to be a long night...

~~~

After dinner, which I ended up having almost nothing to eat, except a few rolls. Kendall drove across town to a small concert venue. I didn't get a chance to look at the band name because my boyfriend shuffled me in to the building.

“We got here just in time.” Kendall gasped as we made our way to the front of the crowd, just in front of the stage. As the lights went down, I heard the teens around me start to chant R5! R5!

My heart dropped and I saw Riker, Rydel, Ross, Ratliff, and Rocky running on to the stage. They all had glowing smiles on their face as they took their places.

“What up?!?!” Riker called out to the crowd. And they loved it, yelling back to him.

I looked over to Kendall who had a bored expression on his face. I looked back to the band as they started up one of the songs. I just let myself go. I started to sing along, remembering the countless times I sat in their basement listening to them practice.