Dinner

Happy Birthday dear Riker. Happy Birthday to you!” The family and friends sang to the oldest Lynch boy as they all sat in the middle of a busy restaurant. Avery looked over to her boyfriend, who was sitting next to her, a glowing smile on her face. He slipped his hand into hers under the table. Buzz, buzz.

Avery's phone went off again for what seemed like the millionth time. She check the caller ID and sighed. Zander.

“You gonna answer that?” Rocky whispered into Avery's ear. She shook her head and slipped the phone back into her purse.

“So, Sunny. What do you think about Cupcake?” Stormie questioned from the head of the table, keeping the conversation flowing.

“I absolutely love him.” Avery gushed, squeezing Rocky's hand under the table. Buzz, buzz. Frustrated, she stood up, grabbing her purse. “Excuse me.” She plastered a fake smile as she left the table.

When Avery walked into the lobby, she angrily answered her phone. “What!?”

“Where did you go this morning?!” Zander replied, just as angry as his twin sister.

“I left.” She stated as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

“No duh.” He replied sarcastically. “I thought you were going to wait for me so we could go see dad.”

Avery rolled her eyes. “I told you from the beginning, he's your dad, not mine.” She waited for her brother to reply, but when he didn't Avery continued to talk. “Look, Zander, I helped your dad, just like you asked.” She sighed. “I don't know what else you want me to do.”

“I guess I don't know...” Zander exclaimed. “I just thought you were different.” He hung up the phone.

Avery sighed, running her fingers through her long brown hair. Rocky walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, hiding his face in her neck. “Everything okay?”

She smiled softly, resting her hands over Rocky's. “Yeah, I'll be fine.” Rocky kissed her check. “We should get back in there.”

Rocky, unwillingly, followed her back towards the table. That is until they were stopped by a group of pre teen girls.

“Oh My GOD!” The red head squealed. “It's Avery Mason and Ross Lynch's brother.”

“He is Ross' brother? I just thought he was in Ross' back up band.” The short blond exclaimed.

Rocky's hand got tight around Avery's.

“Can we get a picture?” The brunette questioned, looking towards Rocky, holding out her camera.

Avery looked to the three girls, a false smile on her face. “I'm sorry girls. But I am here on a date with my boyfriend.” The girls frowned, pleading for the picture. Avery scoffed. “I said no! And frankly, I don't want to. You three are extremely rude.”

Before the girls could say anything, Avery and Rocky walked back to the table, hand in hand.

~~~

After dinner, when everybody made their way back to the Lynch's house, Avery and Rocky made their way onto the roof.

“You okay?” She questioned, slipping her hand into his. They laid on their backs, gazing at the stars, Cupcake sitting sitting on Rocky's chest.

“Honestly, no.” Rocky scoffed, his words were cold. She sighed. “I hate it when people compare me to Ross!”

Avery felt a rant coming on, she kept her mouth shut.

“Ever since he got that show, it's been all about him. Or when Riker got on glee. People compare me to my brothers and I am so frinken tired of it!”

Avery turned to her side, getting a better look at her boyfriend. “I mean, I love my music, and I love the band but --.” He continued, til Avery cut him off.

“But nothing! Rocky, who cares if people don't like you. All that mattes is that I love you and so does your family.”

Rocky smiled and turn to her. He cupped the back of her neck, pulling her in for a kiss. Avery played with the bottom of his shirt. He started to kiss her neck, causing her to moan.

Rocky pulled away from the kiss, looking at his beautiful girlfriend intensely.

Avery smiled. “Why are you looking at me like that?” She questioned, blushing. Rocky took her hands into his, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

“Run away with me Avery.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohh, cliff hanger!!

What did you think of Rocky's rant?

Let me know what you thought! :D

Where should they run to?

Comment and vote! <3

Lots of Love -Raz