Cupcake

“You ready to do this?” The male nurse joked the next day as he prepped Avery for the bone marrow surgery.

“Not like I have a choice.” She muttered under her breath. He laughed and took her back to the operating room.

“Good morning Ms. Mason.” The doctor greeted as she walked into the room. “How are we doing today?”

“Ready to be done with this.” Avery mumbled. The doctor came up to Avery and smiled.

“Than let's get started.” She put put a mask over Avery's mouth and started the surgery.

~~~

As soon as Avery woke up from the surgery, she bolted out of the hospital. Ignoring the repeated calls from Zander.

“Liam, I'm home.” She announced, walking into the apartment.

“Where have you been all morning?” The uncle questioned from the couch, where he was sitting with Rydel.

“I had to do somethings.” The teenager explained with a sigh. “Hey Delly.”

The blond best friend smile and waved. “Hi Sunny.” The two girls got into a fun conversation, planning to go shopping later that week, along with Kelly.

I used to be love drunk, Now I'm hungover, Love you forever. Rocky's ring tone came singing out of her cell phone. Avery excused herself and walked into her room.

“Hey baby.” She beamed, laying back onto her bed.

Rocky smiled over the phone. “You need to come over.” He sat on his bed, holding Cupcake in his lap. “Cause I got something here for you.” He said tauntingly.

“Oh, and what exactly do you have for me?” Avery questioned playfully.

He smirk, Cupcake licking his face. “You are just gonna have to come over and get it.” Rocky hung up the phone before she could ask any more questions.

Avery skipped out of her room, her face glowing. “I have to go.”

Liam and Rydel gave each other a knowing smile as they watched Avery walk away.

~~~

“Hello?” Avery call out as she walked into the Lynch's seemingly empty house.

“Up here!” Rocky called from his room. She ran up the stairs to find her boyfriend sitting in his bed room on the floor. “Hi.”

“What ya doing on the floor?” Avery questioned playfully as she sat on the floor next to him.

Rocky smirked. “I am playing with your present.” Just as the words came out of his mouth, a little black and white blur came racing out from under Riker's bed. “Avery, meet Cupcake.” He pulled the puppy on to his lap. “This is your present.”

Avery's jaw dropped. “Are you serious?!” Cupcake jumped onto her lap. “He is so cute!”

“I'm glad you like him.” Rocky beamed.

Avery smiled and climbed on to his lap. “I love him.” She pressed her lips to his. “And I love you.” Rocky brought his lips to hers. She an her fingers through his hair, making the kiss more intense. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her even closer.

“Opps.” Riker exclaimed when he walked in on them making out.

“Dude really?” Rocky said. He was short of breath, resting his forehead on Avery's.

“What? It's my room too.” Riker justified. He sat on his, trying to piss off his brother. “Hi Sunny.”

Avery chuckled to herself. “Hi Riker. Happy birthday.”

“Oh yeah, speaking of my birthday, mom said to get ready Rocky. We are going out to dinner.” The oldest brother explained as he played with Cupcake.

“Okay, we'll be out in a minute.” Rocky sighed, shooing his brother out of their room. Riker smirked, but left the couple alone.

When Rocky leaned in for another kiss, Avery pressed her hand against his chest. “You have to get ready.” She got off of his lap, helping him off the floor, Cupcake jumping around his parent's feet.

“I love you.” Rocky smiled as he held Avery and Cupcake in his arms.

She looked up to him, her chocolate brown eyes were soft on him, a simple glow around her. “I love you too.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long, but i had a LOT of personal things going on, but anyways i hope you guys like it!

Let me know what you think :D

Comment and vote!

Lots of Love! - Raz