Good News

“What are you doing tonight?” Rocky asked Avery when they were hanging out on the set.

“Mandatory dinner with Liam.” She sighed and looked to her boyfriend. “Why?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch the King's game?” He replied.

“I wish I could.” She sighed, than looked at him. “Why don't you come over and watch it with me and Liam?”

Rocky looked at her. “Why do I feel like this is a trap?” He asked cautiously. Avery playfully hit him on the arms. Rocky laughed. “Okay, fine. What time should I be there?”

“Six.” Avery gave him a peck on the lips and walked back to set, where Laura was waiting for her. “Hey Laura. What's going on?”

“You need to break up with Rocky.” She demanded.

Avery turned to her co star and crossed her arms. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me.” Laura put her hand on her hips. “You need to break up with Rocky. He's mine!”

Avery held back a scoff. “And does Rocky know that?”

“He may not know it now, but we are going to be together. Just you watch!” Laura stormed off to her dressing room.

“Let me know how that goes!” Avery called after her sarcastically.

“What was that all about?” Rydel asked as she walked up to her friend.

Avery rolled her eyes. “Nothing, just Laura being herself.”

~~~

Hours later when Rocky walked up to Avery's apartment, he couldn't keep the smile off of his face. He knocked on the door, only to be greeted my Uncle Liam.

“Oh, you shouldn't of have.” Liam said sarcastically as he reached for the bouquet of tulips in Rocky's hands.

Rocky held the flowers out of reach. “Good thing I didn't. They are for Sunny.”

“Liam, let him in!” Avery call from the kitchen. Liam smiled and walked back into the apartment with Rocky at his tail.

“It smells great Sunny. What are you making?” Rocky questioned.

“Pizza.” She replied as she started to set plates on the coffee table in front of the tv.

“Rocky, why don't you come take a set over here.” Liam said from the couch. The boyfriend made his way over nervously. “So how long have you been dating my niece?”

“Two months.”

“And how did you two meet?” Liam continued with his questions.

“I helped her get something at target.” Rocky looked to his girlfriend and stuck out his tongue. “Cause she is so short.” Rocky barely missed a flying pillow.

“And what are your intentions towards Sunny?” Liam asked, staring at Rocky. But just as Rocky was about to open his mouth, Avery came up behind her uncle and smack him on the back of his head. “What was that for?” He demanded, holding the back of his head.

“Rocky didn't come here to get interrogated by my uncle.,” Avery said, staring at Liam. “Go get dinner. The game should be starting soon.”

Liam rolled his eyes but got up to get his food. Rocky wrapped his arms around Avery. “I'm sorry about Liam. He can be a little overprotective.” She explained.

Rocky shrugged. “Don't worry about it.” He kissed the top of her head. “Let's eat!”

~~~

After a dinner of cheering on the Kings, Avery and Rocky took a stroll to a near by beach. “I don't think you have stopped smiling all day.” Avery looked to her boyfriend.

“What? Is it a crime to smile?” He defended, still smiling. “I am just having a good day.”

“Oh, tell me about it.” Avery replied eagerly

Rocky started to swing their hands. “Well, I got to see my beautiful girlfriend. My favorite hockey team won the Stanley Cup. And the band got some amazing news.”

Avery stopped in her tracks and looked to Rocky. “What happened?” She demanded to know.

“Guess.” Rocky said with a smirk on his lips.

Avery thought for a second. “You guys are shooting another video? Your CD is finally coming out? The band is going to be in the show?” When he said no to all of the possibilities Avery sighed. “Than what happened?!”

“We are going on another tour!” He beamed. Avery wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Babe, that's great!” She pecked his lips.

“And the best part is our last stop is in Chicago...” Rocky edged on.

“Oh and you want to meet my parents?” Avery asked quietly.

“Yeah. Don't you think I should?” He questioned when he saw the look on her face.

“It's not like I don't want you to meet my family, it's just that they are a little crazy.” Avery sighed.

Rocky smiled. “Sunny, have you met my family?” Avery chuckled. “I think I can handle your family.” He declared.

Avery smirked and rested her head on his chest. “Don't say I didn't warn you.”

~~~

“I have the best news!” Rydel beamed as they laid poolside the next day.

“Oh, is it about the tour?” Avery asked with a smile.

Rydel's eyes scrunched up in disappointment. “He already told you didn't he?!”

Avery chuckled. “Yes, last night after we watched the game.” Than she turned to her friend. “But, congratulations Delly! I am so excited!” As they continued to talk about the tour, Avery and Rydel spewed with plans they had.

“Sunny, you should totally sing with the band!” Rydel exclaimed.

“That actually sounds like a great idea.” Riker said as he and the other guys walked out to the pool. “What do you say Sunny?”

Avery thought about it for a moment. “I don't know.”

“Sunny! You have to!” Ross called from the pool.

“Fine, but I'll only do the Chicago show.” She wagered. The group shouted out in excitement.

“This is gonna be awesome!” Ross exclaimed with his silly smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think :D

5 comments for the next chapter....

 *** I don't hate Laura, she was just a good villian... no hate please