Truely Perfect

“Sunny, we need to talk.” Liam told Avery as she finished getting ready for work.

“Liam, I would love to talk, but I am kinda in a hurry right now.” She grabbed her purse. “We can talk tonight.” Avery gave her uncle a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the apartment.

The young uncle sighed. “This is not going to be easy.”

~~~

“Are you coming to Rydel's dinner tonight?” Rocky asked Avery as they walked hand in hand through the parking lot at the end of the day.

Avery stopped in her tracks. “Oh, that's tonight?!” She ran her hand through her long hair and sighed. “Yeah, I should be there.”

“Cool.” Rocky smiled. “I have to go, but do you need a ride there?” Avery shook her head.

“No, I have to go home and change.” She gave Rocky a kiss goodbye, and made her way to the car.

“Sunny is that you?” Liam called when Avery walked into the apartment.

“Yeah.” She threw her purse on the counter and ran to her room. “Liam, I totally forgot that I have dinner plans with the Lynches tonight!” Avery called out as she changed her clothes.

“But I need to talk to you.” Liam said through the door. Avery came out of her room.

“Not now Liam.” Avery said frustrated. “There is left overs in the fridge. And I probably won't be home til late, so don't wait up for me.” She explained, grabbing her purse. When she go to the door, Avery turned to her uncle and smile. “We'll talk later. I promise.”

~~~

“Hi guys.” Avery greeted when she met up with the Lynches outside of the restaurant. Rocky smiled and wrapped his arm around Avery.

“Sunny, I need to talk to you.” Rydel said urgently.

Avery unwrapped herself from her boyfriend and walked to her best friend.

“We'll meet you guys inside.” Riker called out as the rest of the group went inside. The girls gave him a wave and walked towards the little pond in front of the restaurant.

“What's going on Delly?” Avery questioned.

Rydel sighed and started playing with her fingers. “Well, I don't really know how to tell you this, so I'm just gonna come out and say it.” She took a deep breath and turned to Avery. “Liam and I are dating.”

Avery's eyes widened. “Um, you are?” Her voice was very cautious. “And, um, how long has this been going on?”

“A few weeks.” Rydel said shyly.

Avery took a deep breath and looked her friend in the eyes. “Well, Rydel, if Liam truly makes you happy, than I am happy for you guys.”

Rydel smiled. “Really?”

“Of course!” Avery beamed. “I just wish that you guys would have told me sooner.” She said with a chuckle.

They laughed together and walked into the restaurant with the rest of the family.

“Everything okay?” Rocky asked when Avery sat down next to him.

Avery smiled and slipped her hand into his. “Perfect.” And when Liam walked into the restaurant, Avery gave him a soft smile. “Everything is truly perfect.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, i know it's a little short, but i hope you like it.

I am in an extra good mood today, so you guys don't have to comment for the next chapter. :D

But feel free to if you want to ;D

Oh, that's Liam ----->