Daddy Issues

Three weeks later, Rocky, Rydel, Ross and Ryland walked into the store. They all walked around, glancing at the merchandise.

“Rocky, are you sure you wanna do this?” Ryland asked his big brother. “Did you think this through?”

“Yeah man. This is a big step.” Ross said, taping his brother on the shoulder.

Rydel rolled her eyes and hit Ross and Ryland in the back of their heads. “Of course he though this through.” She glanced at him. “You did think this through, right?”

Rocky smiled. “Of course I did!”

A female worker came up to them, smiling. “Can I help you guys?” She looked Rocky up and down, obviously checking him out.

Rydel glared at the girl. “Yes, we are looking for something for his girlfriend.” She said looking at Rocky.

The worker's smile fell a little bit, but she stayed professional. “Did you have something in mind?”

The boyfriend explained what he wanted, down to the last detail. The worker smiled and led the group towards the display window. She picked up the one thing Rocky was looking at. “I hope this is what you wanted.”

“Oh man, Sunny is going to love it.” Ross stated, looking at it.

Rydel took it from the workers hands. “Aww.” Roof!

“That's the puppy Sunny fell in love with.” Rocky said taking the minuter husky into his arms.

“What are you going to name him?” Ryland questioned. “Personally, I think you should name it after me.” He joked.

Rocky thought for a second. “What about Cupcake?”

Ross smirked, petting the puppy. “Oh yeah, he looks like a Cupcake.”

Rydel looked at her little brother, a man she know who is truly in love, and smiled. “Sunny is really going to love this puppy.”

~~~

Avery sat in the middle of a busy cafe in the heart of LA. Her sunglasses covering her chocolate brown eyes that were glued to the entrance.

“You made it.” A smooth voiced stated as he sat down across from her.

“You have fifteen minutes Zander.” Avery said through her teeth to her twin brother. “Fifteen minutes to tell me why you called me here.”

The seventeen year old boy sighed. “I need your help.” He words were short and to the point.

She scoffed in disbelief. “What? You want money? Oh, wait let me guess.” Avery stopped for dramatic pause. “You're an actor too.” She grabbed her bag and started to stand up until her brother pulled her back down.

“Would you listen to me?” Zander argued, his face hard with anger. He still had a grip on her forearm.

“What?!” Avery sapped.

Zander's hand loosened, until he finally let go. His face got soft and he looked into Avery's eyes. “It's dad.”

She dropped the stare, looking anywhere but his eyes. “What happened?”

“He's sick.” Zander's voice was barely a whisper. “Really sick and he needs your help.”

Avery was quiet for a minute. She didn't trust her voice to talk. “Screw you guys.” She got up and started to walk away. Before she walked out of the cafe, Avery turned around. “For seventeen DAMN years he has known and he never came! But when he needs MY help...God...” She couldn't finish her sentence. Avery pushed the door opened and walked away.

What Avery didn't see as she walked out of the cafe was Laura sitting in the way back with her older sister. Her jaw was almost on the floor as she saw her co star storming out and the boy running out after her.

Zander found his twin sister sitting in her car, wiping the tears from her eyes. He tapped the widow. “Avery, if it wasn't important, I wouldn't have asked.”

“What does he have?” Avery whispered, not noticing Laura moving to the patio.

“Cancer. He has leukemia.” Zander answered.

“And what does that have to do with me?” She questioned, looking at him.

“He needs bone marrow and you're the only person who can help him.” Zander started to explained. “I would do it but I can't.” He continued to talked when Avery gave him a confused looked. “When we found out that he was sick, all of our bone marrow to see of it matched dad's and mine did. But since I was in Mexico for spring break I couldn't help. Dad thought you might be able to help since we're twins and all.” Zander looked at her hopefully.

Avery took a deep breath. “Fine.” Here face got hard. “But that doesn't mean I like him.”

Laura's lips curled into a wicked smile and an evil plan formed.

~~~

“You okay Sunny?” Riker questioned as he sat next to her on the floor in her dressing room later that day.

She shook her head. “No, not really.”

Ratliff sat on the other side of her. “Wanna talk about it?” He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Again Avery shook her head.

“In that case.” Riker stood up. “Ratliff, pick her up.” The drummer did as he was told, a smile on his face.

“Put me down!” Avery squirmed. She couldn't help but smile at her two 'older brothers'.

“No!” Ratliff yelled. The trio paraded through the set, laughing. “Sunny can't be sad!”

Avery threw her head back laughing. “Okay, okay. I'm not sad anymore! Put me down!”

Riker looked to his best friend and gave him a nod. Ratliff threw Avery on to Ross' couch, where Rocky was sitting.

“Hi.” He smiled, a little confused on what was going on. “What ya doin'?”

Avery smiled. “Not much. Just hanging out.”

Rocky chuckled, but pulled Avery onto his lap and kissed the top of her head.

Thank You. Avery mouth and smiled to the older boys, blowing them an air kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think :D
Who do you think should play Zander?

What would you name the puppy? :D

I might re write this chapter, so let me know what you think.

Comment and vote <3

Lots of Love - Raz