Babies + Surprises

After having hot chocolate with the twins, Riker and I made our way home. Everybody was doing there own thing, mom and dad were watching tv, while my brothers were playing video games and Rydel wasn't there.

“I'm going for a run!” I yelled as I walked out of the house, jamming my headphones in.

As I took off running down the street the sun was dipping over the horizon. The cold wind felt amazing against my face. And I must have been running for an hour by the time I walked back into the house.

I heard laughter coming from the kitchen and as I went to investigate, I heard a little kid giggling. This only meas one thing! Aunt Mary and Bauer were here!

“What are you guys doing here?” I questioned with a smile as I walked into the room, hugging my aunt.

“I just thought it would be nice to come down here for a visit.” Aunt Mary explain with a smile. “Maybe see a taping of the show.”

“Let me see the big guy.” I exclaimed, holding my arms out for my little cousin.

I took my cousin into the living room to play with him, my aunt and parents weren't too far behind us.

“So, Rocky, where's your girlfriend?” Aunt Mary asked.

“Oh, Laura had a family thing today.” I explained. “But if you're going to a taping of the show, than you'll get to meet her.”

She didn't say anything, so I looked to see confusion written all over her face. “I thought the girl you were dating was Avery.”

I slowly nodded my head. “Um, we broke up.”

I could just feel the tension building up in the room. I stood up and cleared my throat. “I'm gonna go take a shower.” I walked out of the room, and I could hear the adults talking as I walked away. Especially aunt Mary.

“Oh, my poor baby...”

~~~

The next morning, the whole family made their way to the set of Austin and Ally.

“Aunt Mary, let me take Bauer for a little bit.” I offered, holding out my hands. She gladly let me take her son. Playing with him as I walked, we made our way over to Laura's dressing room.

“Knock knock.” I raped my knuckles over over her white door.

“Come in!” I heard her soft voice from the other side. When we walked into the room, she was sitting in her bean bag, reading her script.

Laura got off her chair and looked over to me, her face lite up when she saw the baby. “Who is this cutie?” She started to tickling his stomach.

“This is Bauer, my little cousin.” I explained, placing him on the floor to crawl around. “Him and my aunt Mary are in town for a couple days, and they decided to come and see the show.”

“That's cool.” Laura called out, trying to baby proof her dressing room. She moved all the breakable things up high. I can tell she was stressing.

I walked over to my girlfriend, placing my hands over hers. “Ra,” I started with her nickname. “Calm down.” I kissed the top of her head.

She sighed, resting her head on my chest. “Okay, okay, I'll calm down.”

“Bauer No!” I called out, running over to the baby who was getting into a mess. I looked over to her, an apology written all over my face.

~~~

*Laura's pov*

By lunch time, Bauer had gotten into everything! And to make things better, Rocky's aunt had him make a lunch run, leaving me with the kid.

“Bauer! Stop!” I called out when he started to get into my make up bag.

I ran over to him, and pulled him off the floor. I tried to rock him a little when he started to cry.

Oh my gosh, if he doesn't stop crying soon I think I'll start to cry.

Idea! I grabbed my car keys from the counter and started to shake them in front of him. Oh, gosh he's crying even more!

“Laura, do you need help?” I heard a soft voice coming from my door. I turned around to see Avery standing there.

~~~

*Avery's pov*

As I walked past Laura's dressing room, I heard two people crying. I knock on the door, but nobody heard me, so I opened the door anyways. I saw Laura holding a baby, rattling keys in its face.

“Laura, do you need help?” I asked.

She turned to me, practically thrusting the baby onto me. “Take him!” I took hold of the baby and started to smile.

“Bauer, what are you doing here?” I asked in a baby voice, tickling him.

Bauer's face lite up, giggling. “Sunny!”

“He knows you?” Laura asked, wiping her tears from her eyes.

“Yeah, me and Rocky babysat him while we were in Colorado a couple of months ago when we went up there for a wedding.” I explained.

She looked at me back to the baby. “How'd you get him to stop crying?”

I shrugged. “First of all, don't hold him towards you. He likes to see what's going on. And second off all, don't shake things in his face. He hates that!” I looked to him with a smile. “Isn't that right baby?” I cooed.

In all honesty, I forgot that Laura was there, I started to play with Bauer. I placed him on the floor, starting to chase him around the room.

“I got you!” I called out, scooping him into my arms, giving him raspberries on my tummy.

I heard someone clear their voice from behind me. Rocky was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest with a smirk on his face. “Hey Avery.”

“Um, hi Rocky.” I said, shifting Bauer on my hips. Than I realized that I was the one holding his cousin. “I'm guessing you want Bauer back...”

He nodded his head and I gave that baby back. And awkwardly I made my way out of the room.

When I got back to my dressing room, I found something taped to my door.

It was lyrics to a new sogn Disney wants to sing, and it's not a solo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh! Cliffhanger!

Who do you think she's gonna sing with?

what did you think?

Comments and votes hoped for :D

Lots of love - Raz

and please check out my other story!