Eyes of God

Naruto's POV

The world slowed as his eyes seemed to ripple as the blood-red eyes associated with his clan began to grow deeper in shade as they went from red to purple. The rasenshuriken collided with his hands but it was stopped in place as if it hit a wall of some kind. There was a sudden drop in power from The rasenshuriken as the attack was absorbed into his hands.

"You have the rinnegan" I said once my attack disappeared.

"A seasoned warrior you are to have seen these eyes and lived" he commented as a smirk grew on his face "you're the brat who killed Nagato" he said as he started laughing. "So your the one who is fused with my little pet," he said as he bit the end of his thumb "summoning jutsu" he yelled as I felt a slight pull at the entirety of my body. Madara seemed disheartened by this just slightly

"So you have fused your self with my little fox haven't you," he asked "oh how soft he must have gotten ever since I had to go into hiding but I'll fix that, once your dead of course," he said smiling once again. I teleported forward now standing face to face with him.

"Try it," I said smirking back at him as I felt the urge to battle radiate off of him.

"You'll be a better sport than your father was to that child that killed him," he said sending me over the edge. With a level of speed and power, I have never experienced before I smacked him across the face with the back of my fist sending him sideways a great distance. Before his body managed to touch the ground I found my self underneath him kicking him up into the sky. With his back to me, I teleported above him.

"Lightning Release: quick strike," I said as lightning arced out of my finger and down towards the ground piercing straight through Madara's chest sending him back down into the sand. I landed just a few feet away from him as he began to stand up as his chest began to piece itself back together.

"Soft spot I see," he said as he cracked his neck "well like I have said before you have fared better than most but you die now," he said as he clasped his hands together as a blue flame emitted from his body. A skeleton began to grow and form around him towering into the sky.

'Kurama a little help maybe' I asked the fox as he lied there with his eyes closed

'No power, not yet and just be patient' he said pushing me back to the real world. I glanced up to see Madaras body twitch as he let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Your lucky boy, the one who reanimated me calls me elsewhere. Once I break his curse on me you will be my first kill" he said as the skeleton crumbled around him and his body began to fall apart and disappear in the wind. I took this moment to let in a large breathe. The pressure coming from his blood lust was like an anvil on my chest

'Holy shit' I thought as I teleported back to Gaara.

"Did you defeat him, Gaara asked as we stood over everyone on one of his sand pedestals.

"No the one who summoned him called him away," I said with a disappointed look on my face.

"Kabuto knows how to play the game, and sadly we are only playing into his hand," Gaara said as he took us away and away from the bulk of the troops

"Do we have a location as to where Kabuto is?" I asked as the pedestal crumbled and Gaara collapsed to the ground.

"Damn it" I swore as I saw the bags under his eyes. "How long have you been out here," I asked as I sat him up against a rock

"A week, almost two now," he said as I handed him some water.

"GAARA" I heard two people yell as they ran over to us

"Temari, Sakura please go back to the others," Gaara said politely as Sakura began to heal him.

"We need to speak first Gaara," Temari said with a saddened look on her face.

"Speak to me about it later as of right now this is still an active battlefield and-" he tried to say but Temari began to speak over him.

"The five Kage need to speak with you immediately, Naruto you are to take him to Lady Tsunade as long as you are able to," Temari said. Gaara mumbled under his breath before looking at me

"We shouldn't keep them waiting," Gaara said as I grumbled a little myself

"God I can't have a second of me-time can I," I said getting a smirk out of Gaara.

"Be careful," Temari said as I placed my hand on Gaara's shoulder

"They are under your command now, Temari," Gaara said as I teleported us away. We stood in the middle of a rush of Medical ninja.

"What the hell happened here?" I exclaimed as I grabbed onto someone's coat jacket.

"The five Kage stood their ground against a God, now we need to treat those who remain," he said as he rushed off

"Remain?!- GRANNY, GRANNY TSUNDAE WHER-" I began to yell as I panicked

"I'm right here idiot," I heard a weak voice say. I turned around to see Tsunade slouched over the Raikage of the cloud.

"Granny, what happened?" I asked as I got closer. I could see that she was quickly running out of energy trying to heal the raikage's arm which was missing and stop the bleeding.

"Madara, the real one this time, he did this to us," She said as she began to fall over. I teleported next to her and started sending some of my chakra into her.

"Thank you Naruto," she said as she continued to heal the raikage

"One of the medics said 'those who remain' what did he mean by that?" I asked Granny

"He meant that as of now I am the Kazekage of the sand," Gaara said as he walked over to me

"Shit, Gaara I'm so-" I began to say but he cut me off

"Later right now we need to know where Kabuto sent Madara," he said

"We have an idea on that" someone said as they ran up to us. "HQ has sensed a very large quantity of chakra gathering about 11KM from here, about the sie of 7 tailed beasts," Shikamaru said as he ran up to us.

"So they are finally pulling out the big guns," the Tsuchikage said as he floated over to us looking injured himself.

"One last stand how about it you hag," the raikage said as he sat up

"Oh this is far from my last time showing you up in a fight you idiot," Tsunade said in response as she stood up. "Shikamaru get in contact with HQ and have all forces not currently in life or death combat engage the target at those coordinates," Tsunade said. Shikamaru nodded and ran off. Everyone began to disperse leaving me and granny alone for a moment.

"So this is it, I finally get to face him don't I," I asked granny as we stood in silence.

"Yeah it's time you do, so what's your plan?" she asked. It took me a moment before I responded because I was uncertain myself. I felt nothing but rage for years towards that man but now I had a promise to keep.

"Make him give in and remember who he was," I said. Granny gave a small chuckle as I looked over at her a little pissed off that she was laughing at my determination.

"Not the answer I expected but ok twerp, just do me a favor, you need to be properly dressed for such an occasion and My 'old and creeky bones' here can't keep up any more," she said with a smile. I stood in shock for a moment then smiled

"Really? now?" I asked a little shocked

"Not officially but yes really," she said as I gave her a quick hug 

"Thank you," I said as I teleported away

"No problem kid kick some ass," Tsunade said into the wind