Nine tails

*Naruto's POV

I stared at the little boy who stood over me in shock

'who is he' I thought as he turned and walked away. A few moments later Sakura came running into the room with the bridge builder following her.

"Are you feeling ok Naruto" she asked. I nodded my head yes as I tried to sit up. I winced in pain as a burning sensation filled my stomach. I couldn't feel anything in my body

"just take it easy Naruto" Sakura said "you have been out for four days". I eyes widened with panic. How have I been out for that long.

(Where is Kakashi sensei?) I asked her. I took her a little bit and I had to repeat myself a couple times before she got it.

"Oh he is training Sasuke on how to climb trees with his chakra" she said

'Damn I missed training' I yelled at myself crawling out of bed. I was greeted with pain as I struggled to walk out of the door. My stomach burned as I walked into the forest being led by Sakura . It took us a few minutes to find Kakashi and Sasuke  

"Oh you are up" Kakashi said from up in a tree. I looked up to see him on a tree branch with crutches. Sasuke was on the ground panting.

"Naruto, Sakura do you know how to climb trees with your chakra" he asked walking down the side of the tree. Sakura shuck her head no as I shuck mine yes. Kakashi began giving her the lesson as I walked up to the nearest tree. Before I could reach it Pain shot through my stomach again. I doubled over in pain. Kakashi noticed the pain, and once he was done with Sakura he came over to me.

"Take it easy, I don't expect you to be up and training after a fight like we had the other day" He said smiling. I was now using the tree to support himself as I nodded at Kakashi sensei. I sat on the ground, and began meditating. I silenced the world around me and sat as still as I could. I have seen my father do something like this before and gain sage chakra from it. He forbade me from trying to go into sage mode until I was properly taught. I sat there for a few moments until I felt a presence over me. I opened one eye and glared at Sasuke who was glaring back at me. Once he saw that I knew he was there he went back to training leaving me to my meditation. It was hard to concentrate when my stomach would pulse when I began to slip away.

'what is this' I thought to myself as I grabbed my stomach. I went back to meditating and found myself slipping away. I found myself in a dark sewer with water up to my shins. I walked through the water until I heard a low grumble coming from one of the hallways. I went down it and came into a large room with golden cage doors.

"So my host finally comes to see me" A deep voice said from behind the cage doors. I jumped back in fear, but then walked closer to the doors to see who was inside. As I got closer to the door I saw a large fox with multiple swirling tails behind it. As I got closer to the cage the beast lashed out at me shoving its large claws a few inches away from my face.

"Damn do I want to kill you" It said as it retracted it's claws. I just looked at the beast with emotionless eyes. The nine tails snickered as it brought it's face closer to the cage doors

"Silent in the face of power I see" He said laughing.

"I can't speak" I said in surprise as I reached up and grabbed my throat "What the hell" I yelled as I fell to the ground.

"This is your mind kid. You can do what you want in here" The nine tails said as it curled up in a ball.

"Wait" I yelled out to it before it went to sleep. The tailed beast looked up at me with one eye. "Are you causing the pain in my stomach?" I asked.

"Yeah I just thought it was time for you to meet your demons kit" The fox demon said as It lowered it's head. "I have a feeling you are going to need me soon, so now you know where to find me" It said smiling. I felt the sewer slip away, and I woke up in the real world with a start. I fell asleep during my meditation, and it was now early morning. I looked around, and sitting next to me was a girl I didn't recognize. I looked at her and waved hi as she continued to pick herbs

"Good your awake, I thought you were dead" She said as she picked more herbs. I stood up and walked over to her and sat across from her. I began picking herbs with her. Neither of us spoke until all of the herbs were picked and her basket was filled.

"Thank you" she said. I waved back at her and she laughed "What are you afraid to talk to girls" she teased. I always hated this meeting a person for the first time without someone else there to explain it to them. I had taken my jacket off and only had my orange tee shirt on and my ANBU cargo pants. I lifted up my head and showed her the scar.

(I can't speak) I tried saying to her as she looked at the scar tissue.

"I'm sorry" she said picking up her herb basket, and standing up. I quickly followed he and we walked for a few minutes.

"So your a ninja?" she asked. I nodded my head as she began asking me a handful of ideals of what a ninja is. I always struggled in these conversations since I could never fully get a point across. We walked for almost an hour until we ran into Sasuke

"Naruto" he called out. "Kakashi is looking for you" he said looking over to the girls that was walking with me.

"Hi miss" he said with a grin on his face "are you lost"

"No" she said walking away. I waved by to her as she turned and faced Sauske. "By the way I'm a guy" he said walking away. Sasuke's jaw dropped as I fell to the ground laughing. I knew the whole time the Haku the ice user was a male, and that we would meet again real soon