The cursed eyes

*Narutos POV

'Damn Kakashi is strong' I thought as Sakura tried to untie me and Sasuke . A smirk spread across as Sakura cut the ropes off my wrists. 

"why are you smirking" Sakura asked me as I stood up. I shrugged my shoulders, and continued smirking. Sakura walked over and cut the ropes off of Sasuke . Once she was done she stood up along with Sasuke . When Sasuke stood up he glared at me with my dumb grin on my face. Sakura looked at me and then to Sasuke

"OK I'm going to leave now see you guys tomorrow" she said running off waving good bye to us. As soon as she was out of sight my grin dropped from my face into and I glared back at Sasuke .

"Just because we are on the same team doesn't mean I'm going to forgive you and your father, Namikaze" he said walking past me bumping into my shoulder. I stood there for a moment but then teleported in front of him stopping him in his path.

(And I wont forgive your family either) I mouthed to him. His rage clashed with mine causing the atmosphere around us seem toxic. After a minute of glaring at each other we let up our rage and walked separate ways. As we walked away I reached for my throat that was burning the whole time. 

'Damn' I thought as I pushed away the pain. 'what am I going to tell dad' I thought as I walked home. I walked as slowly as I could stopping and grabbing some Ramen for dinner hoping that dad maybe forgot about it since he was drunk. As I walked through the front door my father was sitting in a kitchen chair. I waved hi to him and quickly flashed a smile at him. His head was dropped to the floor. As I went to go put the Ramen down my father flashed his head up and opened his eyes. I dropped the Ramen on the floor as I saw red in my fathers eyes. I fell to the floor hyperventilating

"NARUTO!" Minato cried out as he ran over to me pulling something out of his eyes. My breath was beginning to  slow down as I looked into my father crystal blue eyes.

"Hey its OK Naruto it's me. I'm sorry I just needed to see it . I'm sorry" My father said helping me into the chair. My breath finally was back to normal, and I looked at my father. He smiled at me, and I punched him in the gut making him double over.

(You asshole) I said to him as he got back up and sat in the chair.

"Naruto are you afraid of the sharingan?" he asked me getting straight to the hard part. My eyes began to tear up as I nodded my head yes. Minato shuffled around in his chair for a moment giving me time to compose myself.

"You begin to hyperventilate when ever you see it. Is it your scar?" he asked. I wiped my eyes and shrugged my shoulders. Someone knocked on the door and father stood up and opened the door. Lady Tsunade was standing in the door way and walked in

"Nice to see you Naruto" she said as I waved hi to her 

"Lady Tsunade can you check Naruto's throat he has been having some trouble with it recently" dad told her.

"OK then Naruto just lift your head for me" she said as she placed her hand on my chin. I lifted my chin and she began touching the scar tissue from that night eight years ago. I winced as her hand touched it I winced back.

"so what hurts Naruto?" she asked as she sat up looking me in my eyes. I looked around and grabbed a piece of paper that was on the table along with a pencil. I wrote a few things on the paper and showed it to her.

-It's like coals inside of my throat

I wrote down when she read it she closed her eyes thinking for a moment

"when does it feel this way?" she asked. I looked to dad hoping that he would stop the conversation here, but he nodded his head telling me to tell her.

-when I'm around, or see the sharingan

I wrote down and reluctantly showed her. She read it nodding her head, and took a minute before she spoke.

"I don't know how to say this other then you are afraid of the sharingan." she said. My jaw dropped as I shock my head no tapping my throat. She shock her head back at me and looked at my father.

"there is nothing wrong with his throat. The scar is healing well, almost impossibly well  its almost like nothing happened thanks to the nine tails chakra" she said standing up "I'm sorry Naruto there is nothing I can do"

"Naruto where do you see the sharingan? no one in the village has had the kekei genkai in the village for almost eight years now" Tsunade questioned

(Sasuke. I can feel it in him) I said as tears formed in my eyes

'there is nothing wrong? how? what is this burning?' I thought to myself in a panic

"well all I can tell you is that the pain you feel is from a fear from that night years ago. There is nothing anyone can do except you. You need to conquer this fear" she said hugging me"you can do this" she whispered in my ear. she stood up ad ruffled my hair. I smiled pushing her hand away smiling. She walked over to dad and hugged him as well.

"Be there to help him. He needs to do this on his own, but with you there I know he can get through it" she whispered to him loud enough for me to hear. As she let go of him and smirked at me walking out the door. My father came over and smiled at me ruffling my hair. I smacked his hand away and punched him in the arm with a grin on my face.

'I will beat this' I thought 'You won't scare me any more Sasuke Uchiha'