power of hatred part 2

*Naruto's POV

'well it's one against two' I thought as I smirked at them while whipping the blood from my mouth

'This will be fun' I thought as I threw dozens of kunai every where. I ran at the two of the them. They met me in the middle of the river. Sasuke was the first to make contact with me. He threw a punch at me. I side stepped it threw a kick at Itachi who was following up behind him. He jumped to the side while I grabbed Sasuke's arm and threw him at his brother. Itachi caught his brother as they were both thrown back from the force. Itachi had to drop his brother as I threw a kunai at his head. He caught it as I teleported to it. My punch would have made contact if Sasuke didn't kick me from below. I went flying into the air while Itachi weaved some hand signs.

"Fire style: fire ball jutsu" He said. A fireball flew up towards me so I covered my face wih my arms. As I uncrossed my arms from my face I was shocked to see Sasuke jumping up towards me. He punched me in my face and I went flying into the side of the cliff I fell off of. I went two feet into the cliffs edge. Itachi was now jumping at me with another punch. I moved my head to the side as Itachi punched rock. The force of his punch drove the ditch in the wall in another foot. I kneed him in his stomach knocking him back down to the water. I teleported to one of the kunai I threw earlier that was near the water. Sasuke was back on the water with Itachi. They were both panting.

'Perfect they are using up all of their chakra on their eyes' I thought as I smirked. I threw two shurikens at each of them. Itachi jumped to the side with his sharingan still activated while Sasuke blocked the two shurikens that were coming at him. He didn't see the kunai hidden in the shadow of the two shurikens. I prepared a rasengan in my right hand as I teleported to Sasuke. I hit his stomach with a small rasengan, and he went flying back into a waterfall. I heard foot steps in the water so I turned to see Itachi running at me. I raised the kunai in my hand to block his. I used my other to brace my arm so it was unable to block the left hook he threw. It landed square in my stomach. As blood flew out of my mouth I flew backwards. I teleported to a kunai I place to soften the blow.

"You were doing well Namikaze, but it ends here" Itachi said. He closed his right eye.

"Amaterasu" he yelled. Black flames engulfed my arm. The pain was awful coming from the burn wound. I tried to put the flames out, but it just spread to my hand. I passed out from the pain. I woke up in my mindscape with the nine tails laughing over me. 

"You are one hell of a disappointment kit" He laugh

"Oh shut the hell up kitty I'm just getting started" I said between pants trying to nurse my wounds in my mindscape.

"Kid you can't stop this. These are the flames of the amaterasu they will never go out unless the caster of the jutsu puts them out or you can cast them off" He explained

"I can't do it" I said gritting my teeth against the pain.

"I need your red chakra to cast it off" I said with the nine tails

"No" The nine tails said crossing his arms.

"What? Why?" I yelled "I don't care about the rampage" I whispered because I was ashamed of it.

"What did you say kit" Kurama teased

"I don't care about the rampage" I said louder 

"Whys that?" he asked knowing the answer. I whispered something that was so quite I may has well not said it 

"What was that" Kurama asked leaning his ear closer to me

"I... them.... ad" I mumbled

"One more time I couldn't hear you" Kurama yelled with a smile on his foxy face

"I want them d-" I began to say

"Say it kit" Kurama yelled reaching his hand out of the cage.

"Dead, I want them dead" I chocked out the words as I fell to my knees.

"Say it louder kit. Let everyone hear your hated" The nine tail chanted in triumph 

"I want them dead" I said coming to the realization of how good it felt to say it. A smile spread across my face. I started laughing

"I want them dead. I can't believe it I want them dead" I said laughing. I stood up and was jumping around the sewer splashing water every where while I jumped

"I want them Dead, dead, dead!" I chanted. If someone would have been in there with me them would have passed out from all of the hatred that radiated off my body. They would have seen that my eyes were no longer blue 

"Kurama" I said reaching out to the foxes hand "Let me kill them. Let me end all this pain that they caused me" I said taking the ball of chakra that was forming in his hands. The nine tails let out an evil laugh as red chakra covered my body forming a tail behind me. 

*Sasuke's POV

Naruto arm lit up in a black flame after Itachi closed his eye. As Naruto tried to put out the flames with his other hand it also caught on fire. I saw his eyes rolled up into his head as he fell forward. I thought we won the fight as Naruto fell face first into the water before a red chakra covered his body. He caught himself before he fell into the water. His head snapped up, and I was frozen in place by his eyes. They radiated with a different kind of hatred one born out of a pain much greater then anything I have ever seen. Naruto now stood on all fours with a red tail of chakra swirling behind him. He had so much power

"How does he-" I said falling down in fear.

"Sasuke watch out" Itachi called out as Naruto seemed to disappear into thin air. He reappeared next to me with his arm back in position to throw a punch. I couldn't react fast enough to even lessen the blow. He hit he in the chest making me cough up blood as I went flying. I thought I was going to get smashed into the rock walls that surrounded us, but I felt someone catch me. I thought it was Itachi, but it wasn't. It was Minato Namikaze Hokage of the hidden leaf.

A/N

Two chapters in one day, and maybe a third. I am kind of in a mood today so lets do this. I enjoyed writing this chapter so I hope you enjoy

night y'all