Return of the Fox

3rd POV

A hooded figure walked through the streets of the village hidden in the leafs. He wore a black tee shirt with an orange vest over top of it. He wore grey cargo pants. He had his hood up and hands in his pockets as he walked through the streets with his head down.

'It's been a while' he thought as he glanced up at a Ramen shop. He walked by it and looked down an alley way next to it. He placed his hand on the building side on top of a strange marking.

'Need to change this' he thought as the symbols warped making a new seal. He put his hand back in his pocket and kept walking. He passed a group of teens around his age. He walked by not showing his face. He seemed harmless until a girl with black hair and almost translucent pupils felt something off about the boy.

"Kiba something is wrong" she whispered to him lookin over at the kid in orange.

"Hey hold up a minute" Kiba called out to him as he jogged over to him. The kid kept walking even though Kiba told him to stop.

"Hey I said stop" Kiba yelled to him as he grabbed his shoulder. The boy reached his arm back and grabbed Kiba's arm throwing him over his shoulder. Kiba was in shock as he was now flat on his back. Akamaru started barking at the boy as he walked away. Shiny started to manipulate his bugs. Hinata activates her byakugan and dropped back into an attack stance. The boy looked over his shoulder but turned back around and kept walking.

"What the hell" Kiba yelled as he jumped up and yelled at the boy

'I can't let them see me yet' the boy thought as he walked away. Kiba jumped into action jumping at the boy again. The kid in orange jumped to the side making Kiba miss his target. As he stepped to the side a wave of bugs came at him. He blew them away using some form of wind style jutsu. Hinata jumped at him and began attacking him using her gentle fist technique. The boy was able to dodge most of the attacks. He didn't throw any punches back. At some point Kiba got back up and pinned him in a bear hug as I reached up to move the hood from his face. He jolted his head back hitting Kiba in the nose. Live reached up to nurse his injured nose as the boy in orange jumped onto his shoulders using him as a spring board to jump over me. Before Hinata could turn around he reached into her kunai pouch and pulled out a kunai with similar markings like the one that was on the wall before he changed them. He grabbed Hinata's arm swinging her around. She was now very close to him as he pulled he tightened his grip. Hinata could now see his face. The blue eyes were enough to make her blush.

"N-n-nar-" she began to say as the boy smiled and held the kunai in his hand. And seemingly disappeared in a flash.

*flashback
3rd POV

It was a few days before Naruto was supposed to leave with Jiraiya so the team Kurinai team Gui and team Asuma alone with Narutos own team went to lunch together. They all had a good time laughing and joking around, but the whole time Naruto seemed on edge like he wanted to say something but couldn't (hehe)in front of everyone. After dinner as we began to leave Naruto walked over to Hinata and tapped on her shoulder

"Oh N-Naruto what can I-I do for y-you" she stuttered. Naruto began to blush as he held his hands behind his back. At one point he closed his eyes and held a package out in front of him. He stood there for a moment until he opened his eyes with disappointment

'She must have not wanted it' he thought before he opened his eyes to see Hinata standing there frozen in shock with her face beat red.

"Um N-Nar-" she began to say before she passed out. Naruto caught here before she fell to the ground teleporting here to the outside of the Hyuga clans main house hold. He rushed her inside where Hiashi grabbed her and brought her to her room. I grabbed a medical ninja from the hospital and teleported him back to her house. Naruto and Hiashi left the room as the female doctor looked after Hinata.

"What happened" Hiashi growled at me as Naruto tried to explain it to him. Naruto was trying to say it to fast so he couldn't read my lips

"Ok slow down" he said in a calmer voice. Naruto reaches into his back pocket pulling out the wrapped gift. Hiashi started laughing since he knew about his daughter crush on the boy. The doctor walked out of the room

"She is awake" I rushed into the room as the doctor told Hiashi that her body temperature was very high and that was the bodies way of reacting to the sudden change. I rushed to her bed side as she looked at me

"N-Naruto why are you here" she asked sitting up. My nose began to bleed as the covers slid off her chest revealing her teenage girl pride. She began to blush again as I continued to stare at her. Hiashi walked in just in time to see her slap me away. Naruto dropped the gift on the bed as he felt Hiashi's death glare hovering over him. He rushed out of the house as Hiashi chased him out. Hinata put a shirt on as she unwrapped the present Naruto left her

-Hinata
I am giving you this because I will be leaving for a very long time and there are a few things I need to tell you. Ever since the academy I could feel you always looking over my shoulder and at first I didn't know why until recently. Hinata I feel the same way about you, and all I want to do is protect you

See ya later
Naruto

Hinata didn't know at the time that she was crying but as tears dropped onto the paper she wiped them away. She picked up one of Naruto's teleportation kunai and put it with her own. She put the letter in her drawer and went to sleep with a big smile on her face.

End flashback
*Naruto's POV

'That was close' I thought as I used one of my old kunai to teleport to my room. I had given this to Hinata two years ago but I made my own form of markings while I was away. I used to use one of my fathers older markings so I could no longer teleport to my old marks without one of my old kunai. I heard someone rush into my room. I looked up to see my father standing there in the door way. I stood up pulling my hood down revealing my face.

"Oh my god Naruto" dad said running up and hugging me. I took a deep breath and did something that stopped my father in his tracks

"Hi dad"

A/N
Ooooooooo cliff hanger
I'll explain everything next chapter so don't spam me with hows or asking me how he spoke :)

So I am back hopefully updating every other day if I don't it's either because I am busy or forgot so. Hope you enjoyed this chapter brought in Naruinata

Night y'all