lose of a host

*Naruto's POV

My foot hit the ground causing an eruption of sand and glass. I was completely drained of energy but I knew that no one was coming back from that.

"You did good kid," Kurama said as I almost fell over. I was too tired to respond. My eyes started to close and the rest of my body began to shut down, It was almost as if I fried my own nervous system. As my eyes shut I saw a glance of orange chakra flow out of me and caught me before I fell keeping me upright

"Thanks, Kurama-"  I said as I completely blacked out.

*3rd POV

Naruto fell over as the chakra faded and retreated back into his stomach.

"Naruto!" Temari yelled as as she slid down the side of the glass-filled crater

'The hell happened here?" she thought as she picked up Naruto and with one swing of her fan they were blown out of the crater.

"I need a medical ninja!" she yelled out to the crowd of people who were staring in aw.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled as she pushed through the crowd with Gaara. Temari placed Naruto down on a bed of sand Gaara made as Sakura fell to the ground beside him with her hands glowing green.

"Will he be ok?" Gaara asked as he glanced down the crater.

"He is running on the absolute minimum amount of chakra at the moment but he will make it," she said.

*Naruto's POV

"Kurama-" I mumbled as I regain consciousness

"Yeah kit, your gonna be ok that pink teammate of yours is trying to help you but there is only so much she can do," he said as he looked at me.

"I-I can't move," I said as I tried to stand up 

"Yes you cannot," he said with a slight sadness in his voice.

"Why-" I began to say

"You fried every single one of your chakra points," Kurama explained. "Similarly to the Hyuga's clan Jutsu except your chakra points are not blocked and can be reopened, they are fried to oblivion," Kurama said as he turned away.

"Kurama-" I said weakly as I tried to lift my arm.

"It's not gonna happen kit-" He yelled as I continued to try and lift my arm. "Just stop your gonna kill yourself. If you just lie still your friend can keep you alive but you will be paralyzed," he said slamming against his cage as I tried to lift my arm again. I gave up with lifting my arm for a moment before I had an idea. While I was unable to move my hand I could move the tip of my finger.

*3rd POV

Sakura was doing all she could to help Naruto's chakra flow but it wasn't working.

"Sakura wait," Temari yelled grabbing my hands and pointing at Naruto. His finger was moving and writing something in the sand. 

Stomach, Seal, chakra

He wrote in the sand. I lifted his hand to his stomach right around his belly button and started forcing my chakra through his hands.

*Naruto's POV

'Thank you Sakura' I thought as I started to drawn signs on my stomach.

"The hell you kit just stop," he yelled as he slammed his paws into the cage walls shaking. 

"Kurama, I- am glad we became- friends," I said as I started to spin my finger counter clockwise. Kurama was thrown back as the cage doors unlocked and swung open with great force.

"Please- help- them," I said as my hand fell off my stomach.

"Damn it kit," Kurama said as he snatched me up and held me right in front of him. "They hell you doing, you could have lived, You still need to go back home, back to Hinata!" he yelled as my head rolled around.

"Thank you Kurama," I said smiling.

*3rd POV

"His heartbeat is gone," Sakura said with astonishment 

"What do you mean-" Temari began to ask but she was cut off as Naruto's skin started to boil as and orange chakra began to flow out of it and swirl into the air

"Everyone back Gaara yelled as sand erupted around Naruto completely engulfing him 

"Sand coffin-" Gaara began to say but the orange charka broke through the sand like it was nothing. The chakra continued to swirl until it was the size of a mountain.  Gaara kept trying to subdue the beast as it began to take form

"It's the nine tails!" a leaf ninja yelled as people began to run. Kurama's first paw formed slamming into the ground creating a tidal wave of sand. His second one soon formed followed by his head. Kurama let out a roar that shook the ground knocking over dozens of shinobi. 

"Naruto!" Kurama yelled as he swung around to look at the boy that lied dead in the ground "What is this for," he yelled, "What am I meant to do feel sorry for you? What am I meant to do now?" He roar as he slashed through some rock formations cutting through them like they were butter.

"Nine-tailed fox," Gaara yelled as he rose up into the air to face the ninetails.

"What do you want one tailed brat," he yelled as he whipped around to face Gaara. Gaara now stood face to face with the nine tails

"What will you do now that your host is dead," Gaara asked the Bijuu. Kurama was taken back for a minute as he turned to face his host again. 

"I'm gonna save the damn brat," he yelled as he faced the kid. "Sorry kit this is gonna hurt," he yelled as his tails began to glow orange and fade a little. All nine of his tails shot forward and enter Naruto's stomach.

*Naruto's POV

'I'm sorry Hinata I won't be able to see you for a while' I thought as I woke up in my bed. I slowly got up and walked and walked out of my room and made my way downstairs. The room was so bright as I walked into the living room 

"Morning Naruto," they both said in unison 

"Morning Mom, Morning Dad,"