Sasuke's sharingan

*Sauske's POV

The hunter ninja now stood on my back with his needle held to my throat. This time he didn't hesitate to kill his prey. I struggled to breath as blood filled my throat.

'This is it' I thought as Naruto went into a full on rage. Most of it was blurred but I could feel the hatred coming off of him. I passed out from the pain and lack of oxygen. No I can't die her I need to kill him. This is not my time I kept saying to myself as I floated through the darkness of my mind. I continued to float until my my vision was filled with red. My eyes widened with shock as I saw a sharingan floating in my mindscape.

"You need to live" I heard Itachi's voice say. I woke up with a shock on the bridge. I quickly raised my hand to my throat to stop the bleeding to find that the wound was healed. I looked up just in time to see the boy/girl that we meet in the woods the other day jump in front of Kakashi sensei's lightning blade to save Zabuza.

"Haku why?" Zabuza Asked him.

"I only lived for you and if you were to die I would have no meaning to live." He said smiling with more blood trickling out of his mouth. He died in Zabuza's arms. Naruto walked over to the assassin and put his arm on his shoulder.

"Well, well one less brat to kill" a voice said behind me.

"Gato" Tazuna Said as he stood behind Sakura.

"So this is Gato, Naruto, Sasuke lets go. Sakura Guard Tazuna." Kakashi Said between pants.

"You can't kill him copy cat" Zabuza said lying Haku on the ground. "I'll kill him". Zabuza ran in there like a mad man. Gato has a few hundred men with him and Zabuza ran in there injured and close to death. He didn't last last long until he was stabbed through the chest with a sword, but this didn't mark the end for him. He kept fighting until he made it to Gato. He cut the small mans head clean off as it rolled on the floor. Most of the men jumped off the bridge and those left got killed by Zabuza. Once the last man on the bridge was dead Zabuza fell to the ground. He crawled over to where Haku was and died next to the boy he raised. I walked over to where Kakashi and Naruto stood silently mourning over the bodies. Naruto was the first to break the silence running over to me and lifting my head.

"What the hell" I yelled pushing him off as he checked my throat "everything is fine it was only a scratch most of the blood came off his blade" I lied. He seemed confused by this answer but accepted it and went over to check on Sakura and Tazuna.

"Kakashi sensei" I began to say

"Your sharingan has awoken" he said cutting me off mid sentence

"Yes during my fight with Haku-" I began to say again

"Don't lie Sasuke your better then that" Kakashi Said "if you don't want to tell me the circumstances I won't ask, but if you need help I will be here" he said walking over to Naruto and Sakura

'How did he know' I thought to myself putting my hand over one of my eyes. 'Itachi I will get stronger for you. You will come home no matter what it takes'

*Naruto's POV

As we left the wave village there were many tears. Most came from Inari who let go of his hate after hearing that others have gone through worse. We crossed the divide between the land of waves and the land of fire safely, and made it home without any conflict. We all went to the Hokage's office to file our reports.

"Naruto!" My father exclaimed as my team walked into his office "glad to see your back, after Kakashi sent me the message about Zabuza I was worried" he said with a smile on my face

"Everything went fine lord Hokage" Kakashi Said "May they have a day off to recuperate?" He asked

"Of corse" my dad said. Kakashi dismisses is And I went strait to Ichiraku for ramen.

"Naruto" the ramen man said as I walked in. I waved hi to him and pointed at my normal order, but by now he knew what it was. Half way through my meal dad showed up.

"Kakashi told me you did well on the mission" he said with a smile ordering the same thing I had. I nodded my head yes thinking about how I almost lost to Haku if it weren't for the nine tails, and how I had to leave it all to Kakashi to defeat Zabuza.

"Hey it's ok if you don't win every fight" he said. Kakashi must have told him about our battles. As I re ran the battle with Haku through my head I remember somethings I hade to tell him. I took a napkin and took a pencil out of my back. I quickly drew a picture of Sasuke's sharingan and the best picture I could of the nine tails. When I showed him he didn't seem surprised about Sasuke's sharingan

"I can't say I'm surprise most Uchiha get it around his age" dad said. What he looked worried about was the picture of the nine tails.

"Is this?" He asked keeping it quite. I nodded my head yes and I wrote on the napkin that I would tell him the whole story when we get home. This stopped most of the talking for the night both of us lost in thought.

"Oh" he said pulling out a piece of paper "Kakashi wanted me to give you this" he said with a big grin on his face. I opened up the paper to see that it was a chunin exam form. I smiled and hugged my dad saying thank you to Kakashi sensei in my head.

'Now I'm one step closer' I thought 'one step closer to beating you Sasuke'