♪beatlemania♪

will and cass schuester sat in his office trying to construct a lesson for the week. will put his pen down, completely out of ideas, "cassie, you have an idea for the week?"

"the beatles!" she quickly yipped, pointing to her abbey lane t-shirt.

"really?"

nodding her head rapidly, her hair flying every which way, "yes! if you don't i'll cry, you never did Beatles when i was in school so please."

"you know what it's beatles week!" will smiled, catching the attention of the mckinley high glee club as they loitered into the choir room.

tina watched as cassie excitedly scribbled "beatles" in big letters on the whiteboard, "i don't think we've ever spent two weeks on an assignment, mr. schue."

"hey, the beatles are so epic that we need two weeks to do them justice. this week is all about the early years of the beatles, when all they had was a belief in each other and a belief that together they could do anything."

kitty groaned loudly, not on board with the lesson plan for the next two weeks, "the school year seems like it's never ending, and now we're wasting two whole weeks on a band from the 1940s? seriously, can anyone still relate to the beatles?

"pretty much the entire world."

"yeah, i can definitely still relate," ryder laughed, agreeing with blaine's assessment.

raising her hand, cass nodded then pointed to her shirt, "it was literally my idea."

kitty ignored the nineteen year old, focusing her snarky remarks to her friend, "why? were the beatles dyslexic and cat-fished by transsexuals?"

"and you wonder why everybody hates you," tina dryly laughs as will pulled back his angry daughter, fearing for kitty's safety.

"for your information kitty, john lennon was dyslexic," cass growled, relaxing into her father's hold when the look of surprise appeared on the sophomore's face.

marley shot her hand up, speaking regardless of not being called on, "when george harrison was a kid, he was made fun of 'cause his dad was the bus driver."

jake nodded, remembering something cass had told him once while they were hanging out a while ago, "john lennon's dad was never around. he walked out of john's life when he was five".

"i don't really know the beatles; i'm a little on the black side," unique admitted, disappointing the students near her.

logan chuckled looking down at his hands, remembering a snippet that cass told him while convincing him to audition for glee club four years ago, "john lennon was insecure about his singing voice, asking for the producer to mask his voice in the recordings and performances."

"ringo starr was a sickly little kid, which probably means he was sitting down a lot," artie offered connecting himself to a beatle, making his peers laugh at his attempt.

will smirked at the kid's beatle knowledge, continuing the lesson, "and they decided to form a band, which changed the world. now, you guys are really gonna have to challenge yourselves this week. bring your a-plus games. perform these classic songs in new and exciting ways. if we can push ourselves to a whole new level, like the beatles did constantly, we can win back-to-back national championships and form a new directions! dynasty. all right, see you guys tomorrow."