♪i do♪

will walks down the hall, shocking his children, "you're back!"

"oh, i missed you guys so much!"

logan hugged his dad, "we missed you too."

"there's so much to talk about but first lets go to glee."

cass hugged will tightly, "yes sir."

"glee club!"

artie cheered at the reappearance of their teacher, "mr. schue, how was d.c?"

"d.c was great, but now i am back to stay. and so, for my first order of business, i want to give a big shout-out to the guys who made sure i had something to come back to mr. finn hudson and ms. cassie schuester. now for this week's assignment-"

britt watched as mr. schue wrote on the board, "i hope it's britney again."

mr. schue wrote "wedding" on the board, "miss pillsbury and i are finally getting married. which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. now, emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out, i thought i'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception. and though this goes against tradition, it would mean the world to me and to emma if, instead of giving your best man's speech, finn, you sing for us. what do you think?"

finn's eyes widened, his eyes flickering toward cass, "uh uh, yeah, of course."

"perfect. for everyone else who isn't out with asian bird flu-"

jake and blaine turned to tina, accusingly, "it wasn't me."

"it's a valentine's day wedding, which means, we need some great romantic love songs at the reception."

tina stopped their teacher, "wait. you want us to be your wedding singers? that is so.."

blaine cut her off, "awesome. we'd be honored."

"so you ready for your wedding date with cedes?" cass mused as logan walked her to the parking lot.

logan rolls his eyes at his sister, "i don't think it's a date."

"i don't care what it is, you two are actually gonna be together and not avoiding each other so i'm happy," she sang, practically skipping down the hall. 

the younger sibling chuckled at his older sibling's happiness, "me too. see ya, gotta get to class."

"dude, i don't know about this stuff," jake trailed off as they met cass' path.

"you want to do something romantic. something she's gonna remember for the rest of her life. cass, help me out here?" ryder asked.

cass shook her head, pulling her phone out of her flannel's chest pocket, "hey i hate valentine's that's a known fact, so don't ask me anything. but jake if you got advice from puck ditch it."

"well, it's not like i can afford diamond earrings or a bentley," jake groaned, turning back to ryder, the one patronizing him. 

ryder rolls his eyes, "it's not how much money you put into it. it's about how much of you you put it into it."

"well, you got some ideas?"

ryder looks to the both of them, "a bunch, which is why you're going to forget about valentine's day and make it valentine's week."

"genius. thank you."

ryder salutes his buddy, "say hi to mrs. sanchez for me."

"why are you helping him exactly?" cass chuckled, checking her email to confirm her appointment with the dean of students.