♪drunken♪

"blake, can i ask you about something?" finn hollered, chasing her down the hall as she runs into the school.

logan catches up to finn, grabbing him by the shoulder, "i wouldn't if i were you."

"why?" finn asked, following blake's distancing figure as she runs down the hallway.

"when she's like this you need to leave her alone to breathe, finn. there are things that even you can't fix," logan told him at the sound of the bell, leaving finn to wonder what happened to cass.

♪a singer in a smoky room♪
♪a smell of wine and cheap perfume♪
♪for a smile they can share the night♪
♪it goes on and on and on and on♪

as quinn and finn did the half spin at the end of the verse, quinn got motion sick and ran out of the choir room ready to puke out her stomach's contents

as quinn and finn did the half spin at the end of the verse, quinn got motion sick and ran out of the choir room ready to puke out her stomach's contents. mr. schue watched her run out concerned, "quinn, you okay?"

"i think she just had a bad breakfast burrito," finn suggested, trying to come up with a better reason than his pregnant girlfriend experiencing morning sickness.

"can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" kurt asked, gaining the attention of his eleven glee club members.

santana snorted, snickering, "your sexuality?"

blake narrowed her eyes, shooting daggers at the latina, "watch it, lopez."

"rachel. we can't do it without her," kurt whined, pointing out the absence of their jewish phenom.

mr. schue hesitantly laughed, dismissing his student's claim, "that's not true. we may have to layer blake or mercedes over quinn's solo but we'll be fine."

"maybe for the invitationals, but not for the sectionals. certainly not the regionals," artie reminded their director, losing all hope at that point.

"the wheelchair kid's right," puck announces pointing to artie and surprising everyone with his vocalization. "rachel makes me wanna light myself on fire, but she can sing."

"you make everyone want to light you on fire," blake hissed at him, making everyone giggle at her remark.

"rachel left, guys. she's gone. now, if we're gonna make this thing work, we can't look back. take five, guys," mr. schue told his students, allowing them to disperse into their own little groups. finn approached schuester while the blake siblings sat in the corner whispering intensely and very intimately.

"why did you do it? you knew it was only going to cause more trouble," logan hissed at his sister as she drags her hands through her pixie cut.

she had a reason, was she ever going to tell logan or anyone else for that matter? hell no, but she did what she had to do to survive. blake rubbed her knuckles, feeling the tenderness of her bruising skin, "logan, i know i make stupid and reckless decisions but this wasn't one of them. he deserved it and i'm not scared of what he has in store for me. i'm sure it will be no worse than what he's already done."