♪game day ♪

"i'm bored

"i'm bored. ladies, i am at a loss. brittany, please remind me of how i single-handedly put cheerleading on the map," sue told britt after having the cheerios do a number to katy perry's "california girls".

britt thought about it, "in 1979, you directed a made-for-tv movie about the dallas cowboy cheerleaders called the dallas cowboy cheerleaders."

"that is correct, and in the meantime, what's changed? personal grooming habits? what's changed is i have completely lost interest and, ladies, i blame you. becky, more silicone falsies." becky hands the glee girls each a set of chicken breasts. "you will each enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine i have ever witnessed."

cass scoffed, throwing her chicken on the ground, "you wish."

"but, coach sylvester," quinn politely chimed, watching the glaring match between cass and sue. "this is the most elaborate routine the cheerios have ever done. we're shoo-ins at regionals next week, and we're the favorite to win at nationals."

"yet i am still so very bored!" sue groaned, breaking eye contact with the brunette. "even things i used to think were hilarious. case in point: sandbags slap yourself with a chicken cutlet. now slap brittany. see? not even a chuckle."

quinn rolled her eyes at the other parts of the unholy trinity, "the problem is you keep trying to make a bigger and bigger spectacle. no matter how hard we try, we can't make a routine work unless you find a way to make it interesting for you. you have to find a way to top yourself."

"q, you just may have a point. but to be sure, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet."

"do i call you blake or schuester or cass?" mercedes asked as they sat in the choir room waiting for mr. schue to join them.

cass laughed, "any of them are fine cedes- oh my god! artie."

artie rolled in completely covered in red slushie, "it was awful."

"that's it," blake grumbles, pulling her hair into tighter ponytail. "screw rehearsal. this ends here and now."

the boys follow the cheerio, ready to fight in her crusade. puck quickly met her at her side, "we're gonna go all thunderdome on those guys."

the rest of the football team walk into the choir room, halting the glee boys and blake's forward march. karofsky looked around smirking, "so this is what the ladies' lounge looks like on the inside."

"this is the choir room. now put up your fists because you and i are gonna do some dancing," sam threatened, stepping to karofsky.

blake pulled sam back, taking his hand in hers as she led him away from them as karofsky asked finn, "coach beiste told us to come. where is she?"

mr. schue and coach beiste walked in behind the football players, "everyone have a seat. all right. new directions, let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of glee club."