♪love♪

cass checked her watch, looking at the door, "cueing the worst week of the year in five, four, three, two..."

"okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" will cheered, along with every taken person in the room. "your assignment for valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs."

"that was last year's assignment too," cass groaned, laying her head in puck's lap.

puck laughed, looking over to a jealous sam, "that's right that's when sam sang you-"

cass slapped her hand over his mouth, "continue mr. schue."

"now, regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

kurt slammed his forehead on the top of the piano, "oh, god, not another bake sale."

"if any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these "world's greatest love songs" to their Valentine. we will serenade each classroom-"

all the new directions who were members from the year prior yell, "no!"

expect for rachel, "yes!"

the new members looked at them funny, unsure why they were against it so much. tina decided she'd explain, "two years ago, we went room-to-room christmas caroling, they threw food."

"and shoes," logan reminded her, remembering the high heel he took to the forehead.

sugar raised her hand, "yes, sugar?"

"here's a spoonful of sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. so, here you go," she offers him a wad of cash. 

"uh, sugar, i can't take that."

cass shot up from puck's lap, "take it!"

"okay. everyone, give it up for sugar for paying for our finalnet and cumberbunds!"

sugar raised her arms, soaking in the applause, "i love the sound of applause, even if i have to buy it. okay, everyone, look under your chairs. except you, artie. your chair kept moving, so i hid your surprise in the wastebasket."

cass looked over at puck, noticing her hand was covered in chocolate, seeing his mouth was covered too, "i found mine ten minutes ago."

"rude," she laughed, wiping her hand on his black pants. 

"v-day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at breadstix. and i'm naming it the sugar shack. and drumroll, rachel-"

"you're all invited! but you have to bring a date

"you're all invited! but you have to bring a date. no single people allowed. they're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

mercedes frowned at the sophomore, "um, but you're single."